Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Oxiracetam source?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 GoodFellas

• 721 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:25 PM

Looking for a Oxiracetam source, any suggestions?

Thanks..

#2 GoodFellas

• Topic Starter
  • 721 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

Bumping this one a bit.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Yushua

• 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

Bumping this one a bit.

nothing yet?

#4 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

relentless improvement has had it in stock for awhile

if you are talking bulk, i cannot make any recommendations at this time

#5 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:36 AM

www.smartpowders.com

50g for 40 bucks
100g for 70
150g for 100

#6 Yushua

• 15 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

www.smartpowders.com

50g for 40 bucks
100g for 70
150g for 100

do you guys ship to europe?

#7 Yushua

• 15 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:44 AM

how come the oxiracetam powder is so cheap?

#8 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

Yes, I use fedex only, priority pak service. It's a flat 30USD for packages under 2000g of powder. Some countries, like poland and a select few others don't take the pak service and cost just a tad bit more. You can email me: my65cuda@aol.com and I can discuss.

I put a sale on my Oxiracetam awhile back. Eventually the price will go back up.

#9 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

Yes, I use fedex only, priority pak service. It's a flat 30USD for packages under 2000g of powder. Some countries, like poland and a select few others don't take the pak service and cost just a tad bit more. You can email me: my65cuda@aol.com and I can discuss.

I put a sale on my Oxiracetam awhile back. Eventually the price will go back up.

Only United States is listed in the drop down to select the shipping/billing country. Is that normal? You don't even ship to Canada?

#10 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

Many 'racetam are harder and harder to get and more costly. I hope this trend will reverse.

#11 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

If you look on the front of the site, we handle the international orders individually through email since customs are different in each country. Feel free to email me at: My65cuda@aol.com.

#12 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

We currently sell Oxiracetam in bulk at CerebralHealth.com for $649/kilogram. We also have oxiracetam in a product called Synaptine Excel combined with Alpha GPC.

#13 Rational Madman

• 1,295 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:27 PM

We currently sell Oxiracetam in bulk at CerebralHealth.com for $649/kilogram. We also have oxiracetam in a product called Synaptine Excel combined with Alpha GPC.

I recently purchased a bottle of NutraceuticcRx Oxiracetam. Based on anecdotal experience, does anyone have any reason for me to be cautious with this company?

Edited by Rol82, 29 August 2009 - 02:08 AM.

#14 Vultures

• 61 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

I was curious about NRx/American Nutrition as well...

#15 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:01 AM

I maintain a list of the cheapest 1-4 suppliers for: Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam, Nefiracetam and Phenylpiracetam. It's a copy of the one on my HDD for personal use, provided online for convenience and others to use.

Updates are quite frequent and if anyone has another primary supplier (not resellers) just reply or message me and I'll update the page.

Racetam Suppliers {mirror}

Edited by Isochroma, 30 August 2009 - 01:03 AM.

#16 Rational Madman

• 1,295 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:35 AM

I'm highly suspicious about their line of products. When I requested a certificate of analysis, I received the results of a in-house analysis. Considering the danger of contaminants, and almost non-existent regulation, is a third party analysis too much to ask? Besides the concern about contaminants, I'm coming very close to concluding that the potential costs of using any of the racetams on the market exceed the potential benefits. Personally, I think you're better off using Ortho-Mind, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer, fish oil, green tea extract, or Cognitex.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#17 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:54 AM

I'm highly suspicious about their line of products. When I requested a certificate of analysis, I received the results of a in-house analysis. Considering the danger of contaminants, and almost non-existent regulation, is a third party analysis too much to ask? Besides the concern about contaminants, I'm coming very close to concluding that the potential costs of using any of the racetams on the market exceed the potential benefits. Personally, I think you're better off using Ortho-Mind, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer, fish oil, green tea extract, or Cognitex.

I think you're completely correct. These powders are after all made in China and you have only to type China into google news to see why you should be concerned.

That the company provides in-house (provided by the Chinese manufacturers themselves) certificates of analysis (COA's) is, to me, dishonest and worse than not providing one at all.

Oh and, no it's absolutely not too much to ask. As a consumer you have the right feel that what you spend money on should be what it is and not make you unwell now, or 10 years down the track.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users