• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Pramiracetam Bulk Supply

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Pramiracetam vs Oxiracetam (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is better, Pram or Oxiracetam for Attention?

1. Pramiracetam (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

2. Oxiracetam (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

Which one is better, Pram or Oxiracetam for Concentration?

1. Pramiracetam (8 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

2. Oxiracetam (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Which one is better, Pram or Oxiracetam for Clarity?

1. Pramiracetam (9 votes [81.82%])

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

2. Oxiracetam (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Which one is better, Pram or Oxiracetam for Studying?

1. Pramiracetam (8 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

2. Oxiracetam (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

Hi Everyone,
I am getting quotes from a number of high-quality chemical synthesis companies for pramiracetam, which I find to be a must for my day to day activities. The cheapest custom synthesis rate is ~ $1.60 per gram, which is the daily dose to get maximum benefit -- until I find a cheaper quote. The going rate right now in the market is $5.59/gram. When relentlessimprovement gets the compound at the end of the month, this will come down to $2.28/gram, still expensive if you are using this daily for the long term.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a sealed bottle of Pramiracetam - I will ask the chemical company to synthesize it, give a quality report and put the Pram in divided bottles to be sent directly to each person.

The only way I know to keep everyone at ease about any potential fraud is if we do payment through PayPal through a long paper trail. I have great credit and have been using my account for years.

If interested, please personal message. Only orders > .1 kg will be considered.
Right now I'm seeing who is interested. Once I hear back, I will post the Quality assurance report by the highest quality/cheapest custom synthesis company I find. Once I have commitment, we will right something up on PayPal and money will be transfered. At that point, I will put in the order and the order will be sent to each seperate address directly from the custom synthesis factory.

The more I order, the cheaper the rate.

Thanks,
Nancy

Edited by nancy_axel, 06 August 2008 - 04:36 PM.

#2 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:57 AM

Hey nancy, I'm interested in your proposal. Keep me in the loop and in further discussion.

thanks,
Amos
mrak1979@yahoo.com

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tothepoint

• 58 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:54 AM

Hi nancy,
I'm also interested. My email is bellesia07@yahoo.com. Thanks.

#4 fight4life

• 35 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

I am very interested... please email me at sniperchrs@aol.com

Would be into buying a lot.

-Chris

#5 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:10 PM

Dumb question,

but I am getting interested in this product.
What is the optimum capsule dose you would like to see?

Anthony

#6 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

i haven't even tried piracetam yet , are pram and oxi much more powerful? if so, the rates you list could be good.

your idea's good

I'll send you Private Message, w/ my contact info in there.

I'm interested in splitting up the cost w/ you and order the custom factory to make a huge supply, then individually bottled and sealed to us separately

#7 Robert6

• 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:22 AM

Hey- I can get this at substantially cheaper/less expensive rates- if interested, "ping" me or send me email.

Thanks.

Robert

Hi Everyone,
I am getting quotes from a number of high-quality chemical synthesis companies for pramiracetam, which I find to be a must for my day to day activities. The cheapest custom synthesis rate is ~ $1.60 per gram, which is the daily dose to get maximum benefit -- until I find a cheaper quote. The going rate right now in the market is $5.59/gram. When relentlessimprovement gets the compound at the end of the month, this will come down to $2.28/gram, still expensive if you are using this daily for the long term.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a sealed bottle of Pramiracetam - I will ask the chemical company to synthesize it, give a quality report and put the Pram in divided bottles to be sent directly to each person.

The only way I know to keep everyone at ease about any potential fraud is if we do payment through PayPal through a long paper trail. I have great credit and have been using my account for years.

If interested, please personal message. Only orders > .1 kg will be considered.
Right now I'm seeing who is interested. Once I hear back, I will post the Quality assurance report by the highest quality/cheapest custom synthesis company I find. Once I have commitment, we will right something up on PayPal and money will be transfered. At that point, I will put in the order and the order will be sent to each seperate address directly from the custom synthesis factory.

The more I order, the cheaper the rate.

Thanks,
Nancy

#8 steelsky

• 412 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

Interested if still relevant.

Email:
saar.shai (at) gmail.com

#9 Disi

• 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hey,

Any update on this thread? Is offer still valid? What about this prami-anyone tried it? Does it work?

#10 Big Al

• 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

Hey,

Any update on this thread? Is offer still valid? What about this prami-anyone tried it? Does it work?

I use it, it works, and I do have some bulk powder to sell.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 Testing Purpose

• 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of this Pramiracetam was still available at the bulk discount price. I've been looking everywhere for an affordable source...Seems like this stuff has all but dried up.

Strange isn't it? Especially since it seems to work so much better than other racetams.

Thanks,
Rob

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users