Photo
- - - - -

Piracetam

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 rhakshasa

• 136 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:04 AM

I searched but it's very long to take a look at every topic. Yes I'm buying my first nootropics, so where can I the best piracetam (Also how much should I buy for lets say 3 months?)?

#2 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:23 AM

Support the sponsor.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 rhakshasa

• Topic Starter
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:17 AM

Well, if it's the best place to buy it I will buy it there but I'm hella poor so I'm just looking for the cheapest place.

#4 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:26 AM

Check her -- eight posts down on this page

I sell the cheapest Piracetam that I know of...but the link above will tell you pretty much all of your options.

Peace. :)

#5 rhakshasa

• Topic Starter
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:22 AM

I will look into it, I'm also curious, is it better to buy all nootropics from the same place?(Due to shipping) or is it better to look for the best price into each of these site.

#6 gsingh13

• 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

I am going to buy piracetam (to enhance verbal expression and creativity) but there are so many sites and prices I just don't know which to choose. Can anyone tell me any good sites that have good prices for piracetam. I live in the UK but I don't mind buying from USA sites. I have never used a nootropic before so I would really be grateful if anyone could recommend someone who offers a good service. Please reply asap. Thanks.

(edited by Matthias: threads 118866 & 11355 merged)

Edited by Matthias, 09 February 2009 - 04:39 PM.

#7 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

www.bulknutrition.com cheapest
www.uniquenutrition.net
www.relentlessimprovement.com
www.antiaging-systems.com

#8 wels

• 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:04 PM

I like this site. Products are thoughly tested, prices are less or are competitive.
I'm concerned about, 'am I getting what I'm ordering'. This appears to be a good source for quality.
http://store.nextern.....=products.asp

#9 wels

• 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

I use Anti Aging-Systems for Hydergine. Been very satisfied. Takes about t3n days to recieve the order. Price is good, packaging is very well done.

#10 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:11 PM

I use Anti Aging-Systems for Hydergine. Been very satisfied. Takes about t3n days to recieve the order. Price is good, packaging is very well done.

How much hydergine do you take daily, for how long, and what effects have you noticed?

Thanks!

#11 wels

• 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

Hi , I use the liquid. I do approx. 50 mg daily. Been doing this since Feb. 07.
My short term memory has improved, I have better memory period, my concentration is better, I find it seems to help me with depression also. I am, or was prone to get depressed easily. This has reduced this quite a lot.
Over all I have found it to be something I do not want to be without. Hope this helps.

#12 wels

• 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

An addendum to the previous: I added Piracetam yesterday. The two are said to be synergistic, and I am after memory as I had when younger. I started the 2400 mg regimen for two days, as suggested am taking Choline with it.
It's less than 24 hours and I noticed I am a bit more 'aware', a bit more 'up', haven't done work yet, am looking foreward to dealing with a problem or research requirement.
Anyone else dealing with or using these products i certainly would value your input. Thanks, Bill

#13 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

wow! 50mg of hydergine? that sure is low and impressive that you are obtaining good results

#14 wels

• 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:55 AM

I'm going way over what I found on internet to be proper daily dosage. The internet sites for dosage suggest 1 mg 3 times daily to 2.5 to 9 mg daily.
I'm at 50 once daily. So far I've no bad effects whatever.
I just had a physical, complete blood work, finger up my but :>( , MRI, and a brain scan.
All good except my 'good' triglycerides are a bit high. And I seem to have some kind of sinus infevtion.
Have a good weekend
Bill

#15 quicksilver

• 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:44 PM

www.bulknutrition.com cheapest
www.uniquenutrition.net
www.relentlessimprovement.com
www.antiaging-systems.com

What is cheapest on BN?

For bulk nootropics Nutraplanet, Custom Nutrition Warehouse, and recently Unique Nutrition seem like better deals.

#16 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:46 AM

Piracetam in Spain

I've been made aware recently that Piracetam is now a POM or prescription only medicine in the UK. God bless our nanny state.
I happen to be in Salou, Spain all next week, where it is supposedly still classed as a food supplement.
Anyone know of any reputable health food stores / suppliers in the area?

(edited by Matthias: threads 17732 & 24837 merged)

Edited by Matthias, 09 February 2009 - 04:47 PM.

#17 solracselbor

• 98 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:06 PM

I want to purchase some good quality piracetam. Currently I buy from relentless improvement, but they are very pricey in comparison to the bulk powder forms. I hear mixed reviews on bulknutrition (bad quality, poor quality raw materials imported from china, etc), and I was wondering if there was another source online where I could buy bulk piracetam powder (700 grams).

Thanks!

#18 g113385

• 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

Hello, i have used bulk nutrition for a while, but started getting weary from all the negs that i have heard. currently i use American Nutrition for my bulks and i like them alot, all 3rd party tested and a member of the BBB, give em a try

#19 solracselbor

• 98 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:53 AM

Hello, i have used bulk nutrition for a while, but started getting weary from all the negs that i have heard. currently i use American Nutrition for my bulks and i like them alot, all 3rd party tested and a member of the BBB, give em a try

Thanks a lot! It's just so hard to pass up BN Bulk Piracetam for only $25 at 700g! $55 is a lot more for only 500g. But if it is better, then I would way rather have quality over quantity. By the way, do you know a reliable source where I can find "OO" size gel caps for cheap, preferably ones that come in a large plastic bottle? Also a cheap cap-m-quick system? I know BN sells this in a kit for relatively cheap, but I have heard that sometimes they dont include the tamper when you buy the full kit and you have to call them up in order to send it to you. I just dont want the hassel.

Thanks!

#20 Zoroaster

• 349 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

The best place I've found for bulk caps is capsuline:

http://www.capsuline...tend/Index.aspx

They have all sorts of colors and all sorts of sizes. They even have flavored ones. They're pretty cheap and they come in a large ziplock bag. As for the capping machines, you can just google cap em' quick and find the sets all over the place. But I don't think you can find them cheaper than bulk nutrition sells them. I've ordered two capping machines from BN and both came with tampers. I think the reviews on their site that talk about a missing tamper are quite old and represent a very rare problem. Even if you got one without a tamper you could just buy one separately and still probably come out cheaper than if you had tried to buy it somewhere else. I don't know why everyone's so down on BN lately. I've been ordering from them for years with zero problems. I've ordered from all the other places as well but I've never noticed any difference. I think some people just want to justify their more expensive purchases. Plus RI sponsors this site so some people feel a responsibility to promote it and other high-end suppliers at the expense of value-priced companies.

#21 Derfel1

• 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:35 AM

Do any health foods type stores carry Piracetam?

#22 Borderline

• 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:33 AM

British Piracetam Users, Source Question

Ive been reading into various nootropics recently, and came to the conclusion that Piracetam seemed a fair bet for a start off, Ive been looking round for a bulk British supplier but I'm not having much luck when weighing it against the prices from bulknutrition and others. Have i missed an obvious place to look, since i'm usually pretty thorougher in my web sourcingz. Long story short, cheapest way to acquire bulk Piracetam in the UK?

If this should have been placed in the supplier sub-forum many apologies and would an admin mind clearing up my mistake.

(edited by Matthias: threads 27126 & 17732 merged)

Edited by Matthias, 09 February 2009 - 04:53 PM.

#23 quarter

• 132 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

Ive been reading into various nootropics recently, and came to the conclusion that Piracetam seemed a fair bet for a start off, Ive been looking round for a bulk British supplier but I'm not having much luck when weighing it against the prices from bulknutrition and others. Have i missed an obvious place to look, since i'm usually pretty thorougher in my web sourcingz. Long story short, cheapest way to acquire bulk Piracetam in the UK?

If this should have been placed in the supplier sub-forum many apologies and would an admin mind clearing up my mistake.

I got some bulk Piracetam powder on ebay.co.uk and I have to say that it is working better for me than any other nootropic I have tried, probably should have tried it first but like you I couldn't find a supplier with what I considered an appropriate price. Unfortunately the ebay seller hasn't had any on sale since (I've been checking) not sure where I will get my next batch from either.

#24 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

Quality Health in the UK, they have Nootropil Pira in stock

#25 Imagination

• 350 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

Shit loads here for £20

http://www.primaforc.../pricacetam.htm

#26 Borderline

• 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

http://www.primaforc.../pricacetam.htm

damn thought i was onto a winner there but out of stock, ill probably just end up importing, thanks anyway

#27 tlm884

• 597 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:54 PM

I bought mine from Internatinal AntiAging Systems

#28 Borderline

• 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

Sorry to be a pain but this is going to be my final bump before i let it die, reliable bulk UK source anyone?

#29 QnoQ

• 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:32 PM

Piracetam source in Schengen area?

Hello!

Is there any online (Piracetam) pharmacy inside of Schengen area? I tried to order from UK and USA (out of Schengen), but they have troubles with customs. I few countries have prescription policy, no go for me. Im from Slovenia. Thank you for any useful information. :~

Posted Image

(edited by Matthias: threads 27450 & 17732 merged)

Edited by Matthias, 09 February 2009 - 04:33 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Mixter

• 788 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

regarding UK, you really have intra-EU customs? omg.

try lekarna.cz (brand name geratam) or docsimon.de

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users