Photo

Another SMI2LE.BIZ horror story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
570 replies to this topic

#1 magr

• 157 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

Hello.

This whole ordeal may sound as a rant to you, but i need to get this out of my system.
I hope this also functions as a warning for other potential smi2le customers.

I order 240g Phenibut on 10/4 if i remeber correctly.
A couple of days before the DEA busted his business.

No email confirmation of the order.
I send 6 emails about my order, no answer.

My credit card is charged on 10/12.
I send 4 emails about this and finally get an answer.
He tells me it's going out tomorrow.
He promises to add 40g free of charge to my order.

A week later i send 3 emails asking if he actually did send it.
He said it's going out tomorrow.

A week later i get a letter from the customs stating that they can not figure out the value written on the package.
I have no email confirmation or nothing i could send them.
They said the package content was suspicious and told me they will send it back.
I was very confused about this.

I email Rizzer, again after several attempts i get an answer:

I put a value of $10 on it; I thought you had already written them
something about the value on it; I don't get it. I've sent several
hundred packages like that putting $5 or $10 as the value and they have
never been turned around before. I will resend it and put a higher value
on it; maybe $27.00 or something. But it will be the amount you
originally ordered (240 grams without the extra stuff; because I have to
pay shipping charges again and I am taking the chance/risk wasting the
extra shipping charges by sending it again. The way your customs office
is is not my fault; nowhere else have I had this problem.

This is where i started losing it, HE sent the dodgy package in the first place and the customs will send it back to him any way (with the extra, if there was any) so the only thing he lost is 20$ shipping because he messed
up in the first place!!

Here comes the funny part:
I ordered on 11/2 300g ALCAR and 600g Creatine from him.
No email confirmation.
Again i get a letter from the customs, they can not figure out what is written on the package.
I go to their office to sort it out.

The value written on the package was TOTALLY unreadable, no wonder they couldn't make any sence of it, i couldn't.
He had written VITAMINS as content.

Vitamins are illegal to import to my country (in Europe).
The customs officer laughed that this is the first time in her carreer (she was around 55) that somebody sent something legal but stated on the package something illegal, usually the other way around.

When i made the order initially i asked if he has had any problems shipping to europe, he said he has had trouble when writing VITAMINS on the package but that he now uses a different term. Supplements if i remember correctly.

Now why did he write VITAMINS on it, knowing it may be turned back?!

So it was his fault the first package got sent back in the first place, he made it sound it was my fault.
And as i quoted the email response, he wont send me any compensation.

Actually i don't care about the extra he promised me because i still haven't got the package he said he would send on 11/1.

There you have it.

I have tried emailing him now for several days, several emails. No answer.

I will give him 2 days to answer, then i will file a complaint.

This is very sad because his prices are good and there are too few suppliers of nootropics. I would have loved too see his business flourish. Now i only see RED. Yes, i am furious.

Why didn't i call him?
I live on the other side of the globe. I can't speak good enough english, i can write abit.

He says on his pages:
If you have ANY Problems,Comments,Questions etc.
rizzer@smi2le.biz

If you have that on your page you can be sure people will ask about recommendations etc.
Then he complains he gets so many emails... strange huh?

Thats it then.

I can bet Nootropi can come up with a lot of reasons to defend rizzer but as thing look now i don't think he will be in business for very long.

-Mats

#2 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 07:14 PM

I am sorry if you think i am lying.

Thats just what happened to me and i am very frustrated.

I read a lot of different forums, rarely post on any.
I just think you seem defend Rizzer to a comic degree sometimes.

I have nothing against you, i have learned a lot from different posts you have made on
this and other forums. I am sorry if i offended you.

As i said i am mad that i am treated like this, rizzer seems to have gotten most orders out lately.
Not all.

Nootropi, do you live in the USA?
How are value and content written on the package you recieve?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:04 PM

Mats: I am sorry, but with post count = 1, you are not a credible contributor to this forum; thus we cannot take your claim seriously.

Rizzer messed up big time and deserves to have his merchant account suspended. Furthermore, I encourage people to post their experiences with Rizzer such that nobody else has to endure the frustration he is responsible for.

Nootropi, why is it that you are one of the few people supporting Rizzer? There are clearly far more people with experiences that stand contrary to everything you say.

Edited by unipolar_mania, 17 November 2004 - 10:04 PM.

#4 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:15 PM

i think it is not rizzers fault that your order has been seized. I usually had no issues with the custums getting packages from smile - only once and I got several being shipped that way. Where do you live in europe? I am from germany.
I am sure you could communicate with him by phone. You should just tell him your situation. Just tell him to speak slowly and in easy english. As I tld you I am German and talked to him several times with no problems. I just told him twice to repeat because he spoke to fast. As far as I see your english isn't bad. thus you shouldn't have any troubles.
greets
Paul

#5 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:49 PM

@ maniac
I see you are one of that guys who only look at things through your own point of view, depended on your situation, experiences, environment...
You should trie to put yourself in rizzers position. He is pretty new in buisness and havineg such troubles right in the beggining, it's pretty hard. Exspecially if you haven't made enough money to handle that circustances fastly enough to pleasure all custumers.
He started on his own and changed locations. Outstanding is that he still hasn't many employees.
Thats my point of view. And if you continue to be such an maniac trying to heat people up against him which could be bad for his buisness and even ruin him probably no one of us will receive their order.
slow down a little bit - man
I can't repeat it less often: be patient
and open minded
I do not know how you were before taking nootropics
maybe your stack gives you that lack of understanding - or just the abscence of some nootropics. Speak to this guy and give him a chance to explain his situation.
take care - change your stack [tung] [lol] - think positive :)
greets
Paul

Edited by gulasch, 18 November 2004 - 12:38 AM.

#6 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:12 PM

I want to add sth.:

Some people made the mistake placing orders after his circumstances with DEA, without knowing what he has in stock. That makes it more difficult for him to keep an overview about all the stuff he has to do.

Some may say or think I support him to much without knowing him personally, but álways had great experiences with him and the stuff I got from him. It really helped me. I always was the best verbaly in every subject (do not take this cocky - because I am not that kind of guy) but I had a lack of concentration and some blackouts and even got nervous on exams - maybe it was fear to not fullfill the profs. exeptations towards me, regarding my verbal skills. Nootropics really helped me to handle that issues and I am much better now in that case even if I learned less in some cases. I am now more self confident in what I am and what my skills are, though I am not that long into nootropics. This forum helped me a lot, too - especially nootropis threads and feedback - a big thank towards you [thumb] - I really appreciate that.
read the 10th page of the big smi2le thread, if you haven't done that till now, to get to know my full opinion on smi2le.

take care, get open minded, get smart, educate yourself
and take nootropics :)

greets
paul

#7 matti

• 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:51 AM

For what it's worth, I also placed an order a few days before the DEA raid. Haven't heard a thing - no confirmation mail, no package. But uh, since I'm a new member and thus not trustworthy you should probably just ignore my experience? However, I don't think my credit card was charged so I it's not like I've been ripped off. QHI and 1fast400 delivers as they should. When I ordered from the latter company, the whole ordering process and the delivery from USA to Sweden took less than 72 hours. Fedex international priority rules.

#8 jokerace

• 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:32 AM

Nootropi - This as you will notice is my first post here. That doesn't mean that I am necessarily any less credible. What it does mean is that my actual level of credibility has yet to be established and for you it is an unknown. The reason I jumped in with my first post here is because I have been reading this board as well as many others for a long time and know what it is to be the person who has much to gain by reading the conversations that take place but not enough to offer by contributing in most cases. That may not be so true anymore as I have learned a lot thanks in part to many of you and have also seen some of the discussions enter the boundaries of my areas of expertise. However, I personally can identify with a person who enters a topic in order to warn others of a potential supplier issue. I would do the same if I thought I could save others time, money and frustration.

I cannot directly defend (and wouldn't) or vouch for magr's comments or magr himself. I have absolutely no idea if it is a true story or as you said a fictional ploy to falsely infuence people. On the other hand, I could not and would not immediately decide that because I haven't seen hundreds of posts from this person that it is a fictitious post.

I understand you have had a good relationship with smi2le as your supplier and that is what everyone would hope for but I can tell you that I have seen a number of posts from several people on several boards that have indicated problems for whatever reason. I cannot be sure of their authenticity either but I must take them into consideration. I must also take into consideration my own experience. I emailed Rizzer over a month ago (after his harrasment) to ask about purchasing some combination stuff. It was a pleasant email without any advice questions. To this day, I have never received a reply. I have seen you suggest to others that they call him or that it may be too time consuming to reply to non-regular customers but it is my opinion that if you want to earn and maintain customers you must exhibit at least the bare minimum level of customer service. To me that would include at least eventually replying to an offer to purchase.

I have also seen many other people receive their orders and then some and be very pleased with smi2le. I would not disparage Rizzer or his company based on my limited experience but the other day someone asked me who to order from and I could not in good conscience tell him to order from smi2le.

Really, you don't know me and you don't have any real reason to take my words into consideration but if you would for a moment just ponder the possibilty that this person was simply stating his experience and that that experience may have differed from you own - again for whatever reason.

I think your an intelligent person. Your are well stated on most of your posts about nootropics and I thank you for the information I have surely gained from you over time. I know you also pride yourself on your reasoning skills and I only want to suggest that you employ reason in this case.

As for smi2le, maybe one day soon things will get straightened out and I'll be able to order with confidence but I won't know if that time comes without people sharing their experiences.

Unipolar is on the the other end of the spectrum and that is okay to FOR HIM. I myself don't appreciate his aggressive crusade to shut someone down who is at least attempting to supply nootropics at a reasonable price. If his experience was not good, he should share that with us but I think there is either something sinister at play there or Unipolar is simply insane with anger. Either way it is damaging to our collective cause to try to shut someone down who hasn't truly harmed anyone and who seems to make real effort to come through on orders.

That's my 2 cents.

#9 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 03:03 AM

Well great, thanks for your comments, but apparently you are missing the point.

Here are the remaining 98 cents:

The reason this forum is unique is due to the fact that we have a community that is based on relationships. Simple, it is; yes. But you have to understand that we are dealing with people. In general, humans (as we all are) are demanding and overbearing and this is a world full of misperception.

There is a basis of members here that we all know very well.

Life Mirage, Cosmos, lynx, ejdavis1, Zen Catholic, scottl, lemon, dopamine, pinballwizard, bdnf, the first immortal, etc.

Edit: added elrond and the first immortal to the list above

I can safely say that most members with over 100 posts here have some credibility. Credible enough to be patient when they contact Rizzer. Rizzer is probabaly in the place where he can select the customers he wants to deal with and avoid the potentially troublesome ones. The name of the game in Rizzer's world is limited liability. Keep that in mind.

Now if any of the members mentioned above have troubles with Rizzer's service then your claims have some weight. But until that day, (if you are a new member here) please feel free to do anything other than discredit Rizzer.

Edited by nootropi, 18 November 2004 - 02:04 PM.

#10 jokerace

• 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 03:47 AM

I must apologize. I was under the impression that this forum was accepting new members and in turn, their comments. I don't believe I missed any point, I was simply trying to make my own.

I also don't understand your correlation between credibility and patience.

I think that you missed my point. I was not trying to discredit Rizzer. I believe I presented my view of things and also stated that it was probably not a complete view but merely a statement of perception based on my experience that I thought might help you see things from a different angle.

I question whether it was worth it to insert my thoughts. I now understand the absolute futility in trying to discuss anything about smi2le or Rizzer with you. If it is not glowingly positive you immediately react with venomous comments to uplift your apparent savior.

It would do you some good to read entire posts well before responding. I don't think I was unfair in my comments.

I don't want to go to battle with you or anyone else. It is non-productive and doesn't make for good reading for other viewers. I think it is safe to say that you have your opinion and others have their own as well.

I caution you that while it may be your motive (I don't know), elitist responses like that don't do much to encourage participation from others.

#11 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:20 AM

The board greatly appreciates new membership. We are glad to have you aboard. Many of us are more than happy to listen to what you have to say (Jokerace and magr)

Edit: And you know what I say you can trust because I've reached my 100 post quota :)

#12 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:41 AM

i think it is not rizzers fault that your order has been seized.

Well he wrote VITAMINS and the value vas unreadable, the first got seized.

I haven't heard anything from the package he said he would resend.
It hasn't been seized, or i have not been informed about it.

#13 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:44 AM

The board greatly appreciates new membership.  We are glad to have you aboard.  Many of us are more than happy to listen to what you have to say (Jokerace and magr)

Edit:  And you know what I say you can trust because I've reached my 100 post quota :)

Thank you! :)

I am sad that my first post had to be of such a negative nature.

#14 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:24 AM

Look,

I got my order. Why don't you call him or do you go to be at 5:00 in the evening in Europe? LOL. [lol]

Why do you guys over in Europe vote in communists?.... But, seriously why do we continue to elect people who will take our rights away. It seems like Europe has the same problem we have, people (through police, DEA, customs) staying out of our business.

Anyway, Nootropi, why don't you open a nootropic distribution company? You seem almost as competent and you dont want to start an oxidizer cult[lol]. I am just teasing... we need to liven this place up a bit.

Pinballwizard

#15 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:57 PM

removed

Edited by nootropi, 30 January 2005 - 07:52 PM.

#16 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:58 PM

removed

#17 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

removed

#18 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:04 PM

Just for the record: I still haven't received a thing. Called him.....about two weeks ago? He would ship it, but nothing here. Money gone. NOT FAIR! :) <- think positive.

#19 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:09 PM

I would like to begin this post by thanking nootropi for being gracious enough to spend some time on the phone chatting about Nootropics & Brain Enhancers. Within 24 hours of that conversation I placed 5 orders (including one to smi2le).

nootropi
Mats: I am sorry, but with post count = 1, you are not a credible contributor to this forum; thus we cannot take your claim seriously.

The reason why you are not credible is because your only post thus far in this forum is outright a discreditation of a well respected vendor here.

I advise others not to pay any attention to this members claims and to defer to those whom have been consistent contributors here and are respectable to the community by posting more than a complaint about a service.

nootropi
There is a basis of members here that we all know very well.

Life Mirage, Cosmos, lynx, ejdavis1, Zen Catholic, scottl, lemon, dopamine, pinballwizard, bdnf, the first immortal, etc.

Edit: added elrond and the first immortal to the list above

I can safely say that most members with over 100 posts here have some credibility. Credible enough to be patient when they contact Rizzer. Rizzer is probabaly in the place where he can select the customers he wants to deal with and avoid the potentially troublesome ones.

Now if any of the members mentioned above have troubles with Rizzer's service then your claims have some weight. But until that day, (if you are a new member here) please feel free to do anything other than discredit Rizzer.

I am a lifetime member of Imminst, been around since the beginning, before we were even Imminst, was drafted into the position as navigator, and at 6132 posts (love or hate them) I would like to think that my claims carry some weight.

As stated above, I placed 5 orders with 5 seperate companies (all within a 24 hour period), and to date I have confirmations of the orders from every company except smi2le. One company's order found it's way to my mailbox already.

magr
No email confirmation of the order.
I send 6 emails about my order, no answer.

My credit card is charged on 10/12.
I send 4 emails about this and finally get an answer.

In addition to no confirmation, I have not recieved an answer to an e-mail I sent about 3 days ago, and I have sent another this morning. I can't say if my credit card has been charged, but it will be awhile before I get the statement. Can anyone tell me what name he bills under???

From smi2le site

that's why we've really got to work hard and give you the lowest prices and fast service to get your business.

Shipping in the U.S. is free on orders over $50; It is done either via UPS or USPS at our option and generally gets to everyone within 7 days.

We ask for your email to keep you updated about your order;

Now, I want to be fair, the order was sent Nov 10 or 11 and here in Maine, mail as with everything else runs slow, so for all I know it's on the way or will be here in the next week or so. I'm not even remotely suggesting fraud, but I must say, those claims from matti and magr have some merit, and should not be dismissed out of hand. I further have some sympathy and understanding in regards to smi2le DEA raid, and I will sit here patiently. I'm willing to cut rizzer some slack, but at the very least, it should be duly noted that his costumer service relations needs a bit of improvement.

It should also be duly noted, for anyone who has not suffered the wrath of their government, I'm sure rizzer is suffering through trying times. I wish him well.

#20 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:45 PM

First Immortal: have you tried to contact him by phone?

I do agree that your claims have weight. If Rizzer falls through with you; that has implications.

#21 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:46 PM

Now, I want to be fair, the order was sent Nov 10 or 11 and here in Maine, mail as with everything else runs slow, so for all I know it's on the way or will be here in the next week or so. I'm not even remotely suggesting fraud, but I must say, those claims from matti and magr have some merit, and should not be dismissed out of hand. I further have some sympathy and understanding in regards to smi2le DEA raid, and I will sit here patiently. I'm willing to cut rizzer some slack, but at the very least, it should be duly noted that his costumer service relations needs a bit of improvement.

It should also be duly noted, for anyone who has not suffered the wrath of their government, I'm sure rizzer is suffering through trying times. I wish him well.

Thank you, it is comforting to hear somebody believes me. :)

I can cut him as much slack as he needs if he would just answer one of my emails.

He has done a great deal to the nootropic community no doubt about that.
He has had a ruough time, no doubts there either.

I am not saying he is ripping people off, far from it. His prices are astonishing.
He has many happy customers, there just seems to be some cases like mine...

It would take him 2 minutes to get me sorted.

#22 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:46 PM

I emailed Rizzer over a month ago (after his harrasment) to ask about purchasing some combination stuff.

I do not recommend people to buy combination stuff anymore from ANYBODY (including Rizzer). That way you know what is in each dose for sure. Buy your own and self encapsulate; it takes more time and effort, but you get better results. Use my simple guide at the top of this subforum.

#23 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 05:32 PM

I do agree that your claims have weight.  If Rizzer falls through with you; that has implications.

I can not see how our claims are any different.

Do really think that i would make up such a story?

#24 olderbutwiser

• 44 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 05:47 PM

I have no credibility, my post count will never reach 100 here.

I have made several orders with smi2le. I have received all of them, although there were mistakes on what was sent on two of them. They were corrected without any trouble with just an email for each mis-shipment.

I have sent probably 10 emails to rizzer over the past 6 months, all of them inquiries about items in stock that I was wishing to place an order for immediately. I have received replies to only 2 out of the 10. I ordered from alternative suppliers when inquiries weren't answered. I would guess I would have spent $500-$600 with smi2le that was spent with competitors. Small change, but it could add up quick if my experience is typical.

From my experiences, I would guess that Rizzer probably reads all emails, but only replies to those he has time for. He appears to want to resolve any problems with existing orders, I was 2 for 2 in getting immediate action to fix simple problems. He apparently doesn't have time - most of the time - to respond to simple prospective customer questions. In most business models, this would be a recipe for a very quick demise.

I have been satisfied with my purchases, although I would say that 2 errors in 4 orders is a pretty bad average. In both cases, I was sent the correct items for products that were mis-shipped and told to keep the mistakenly shipped stuff. This is great service from a customer's perspective, but I wonder if it wouldn't be much to his advantage to fix his shipping accuracy.

It would be a shame to see smi3le go defunct, but I would wonder how the business could stay afloat without a pretty rapid tightening up. That is my candid customer feedback for smi2le.

obw

#25 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:03 PM

I think that clearly there is some kind of problem with ordering and shipping at Smi2le. When he first started doing business, every new person ranted and raved about how much they loved his service and how great the prices were. After the raid, huge influx of negative responses to his service and extreme anger over not receiving the product they ordered. From this it is, in the very least, reasonable to conclude there is most likely some kind of malfunction. Whether or not it is his fault is inconsequential.

Are these claims legitimate? There is no compelling reason not to belive them, and a conspiratorial plot against Smi2le from competitors seems highly improbable. But still, like all claims to anything (anecdotal reports, reviews of products, etc) they must always be taken with a grain of salt, regardless of who the poster is. If someone is considering ordering from Smi2le, they would do well to analyze trends over time of how people reivew his service and decide from there if the company is suitable to their wants and needs.

#26 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:44 PM

Thank you for your comments, dopamine.

Yes, older but wiser, your words certainly have weight too. Not because of the amount of posts you have made here; but your comments are always well thought out. I wish you would say more here.

I actually called Rizzer on the telephone to ask him to please come to this forum and make an official statement about these issues. I told him that a member (namely unipolar mania [ang] ) was sending me PMs with all kinds of complaints about his service and speaking to me as if I was his right hand man; which I definately am not. I also informed him that I also understood that he is working under a new set of liability concerns after the DEA raid.

I have continually made consistent statements which clearly indicate that I stand behind Rizzer because he is willing (as has been proven in the record) to work with his client base to ensure the safety and quality of his products; which no other supplier of nootropics will match. And add to that that Rizzer also has far better bargaining skills than anybody else in the "smart drug/nootropic" world marketplace, as is evidenced by his ability to actually bring these to market. And anybody who knows the history of this market knows that before Rizzer came along the prices on these items were in fact about 1000% higher.

Once again, I feel we need to consider the human element involved here. Specifically: take note that the longer term members here don't have nearly as many negative things to say about Rizzer's service.

In the beginning of December I should have enough time to organize a consumer oriented testing experiment. I probably will use all my own personal funds in this experiment, but need to work with other members in this community to have unique samples submitted by unique members to ensure the credibility of the results; as I no longer am viewed here (by some readers) as independent.

Be well.

#27 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:50 PM

It is certainly possible. As I have already said, the last thing this community needs are members who ONLY come here to complain.

People who have this nature (only open their mouth to complain) I can only imagine myself dealing with in my own business and wanting to use "the right to refuse a service." Rizzer's service is valuable to me, and to others. Therefore he does not need to please you if you are disrespectful or overly demanding and considers your business to have a larger liability margin than a profit margin.

#28 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:54 PM

I do agree that your claims have weight.  If Rizzer falls through with you; that has implications.

No nootropi, I have not tried to contact him by phone, nor do I plan to do so anytime soon. As far as the order goes, I'll patiently wait, the broader point I'm trying to address is that claims for members such as magr should not be casually dismissed out of hand. I have to agree with his quote:

I can not see how our claims are any different.

Once again, on rizzers behalf, I do wish him well, but it does seem that he has some bugs to work out of his business model. Let's hope he gets things running smoothly, I got some bugs I gotta work outta my head.
Live Long and Well

:)

#29 jokerace

• 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:56 PM

I emailed Rizzer over a month ago (after his harrasment) to ask about purchasing some combination stuff.

I do not recommend people to buy combination stuff anymore from ANYBODY (including Rizzer). That way you know what is in each dose for sure. Buy your own and self encapsulate; it takes more time and effort, but you get better results. Use my simple guide at the top of this subforum.

Thanks for the advice. I think you are probably right about this. I have always used seperate items and often measure and encapsulate bulk but I was feeling lazy and thought I may be able to save some time.

I know Rizzer was planning on getting the proper equipment to automate mixing and capping so I was leaning towards trusting that.

It is probably best if I stick to what I have been doing.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 01:05 AM

I did place an order with rizzer well before the DEA raid, and I did recieve it. However I don't plan on ordering any more from him untill these issues resolve themselves.

I did kind of argue with Nootropi before the raid about being behind smi2le so much. However now that the DEA did raid rizzer I would say I am much *MORE* behind him than I was before.

The DEA has no business existing. I am not a recreational drug user. But I acknowledge that I certainly have no right telling other people what they can and can not do to themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users