- - - - -

15% discount at shop.airsealed.com

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:59 PM

Dear ImmInst members,

Airsealed Marketing has issued a special discount code for ImmInst members, giving you 15% discount on ALL orders made untill 09.04.2006.
Discount code to use at checkout is: im3103
In addition, some products are on overstock sale, so combine it with 15% discount and you can save greatly on your favorite products.

We hope you will enjoy shopping with us at http://shop.airsealed.com

Why shop at Airsealed Marketing?
* Exclusive European antiaging products
* Selected pharma grade bulk powders
* Affordable and high quality India generics
* Personal customer service
* Easy ordering process
* Fast priority delivery from Europe - 4 days to Europe, 8 days to US and Canada
* Fixed shipping cost €8 and free shipping on orders over €200
* Products shipped in original box and translation of manufacturers insert

Some of our products:
Deprenyl
Hydergine
Bromocriptine
Tianeptine
Metformin
Modafinil
And many more

Airsealed Marketing
www.airsealed.com

#2 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:04 AM

One word:

Woot.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:42 AM

Ah, too bad I already stocked up a few months ago from airsealed! Hopefully, the sale will come back someday, heh ;)

#4 rfarris

• 462 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:57 AM

As you are a European, I assume that when you say "09.04.2006" you mean 09-Apr-2006. Is that correct? Or is it 04-Sep-2006?

#5 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:21 AM

mitkat
Sure, you can always count on our special "bribing" prices for some member ;) JK of course, there will be more sales in future, no need to worry

rfarris
You're correct, it's 09-April 2006.

#6 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:26 AM

Thanks Da Sense

I'm going to stack up on a whole raft of stuff I don't need just because I can, and spend the summer tinkering with what's left of my mind [tung]. OK maybe not but, it's always good to pay less for what I was going to buy anyway, cheers!

I haven't ordered from Airsealed before though and I know there were a few recent posts flying around about card payment etc. I'm UK based so what's the deal on payment method?

Sentinel

#7 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:45 AM

sentinel
No need to stock up that much, we will have such sales for ImmInst members often ;)

We're basically setup for CC processing in a way. I'm just waiting on definite answer of setup fee which is ridicolusly high which they first said we won't have to pay. We already have setup account and can already process cards, but if they're going to charge us such high fee...i'll have to look elsewhere. As soon as I receive answer I'll post it here.
Other than that take a look at http://shop.airsealed.com/payment.cfm for other payment option. WU is fastest, takes few minutes, but fees are from 6-10%. Since you're in UK you can use bank transfer to pay to our IBAN account. In that case you pay only fees for local transactions.

#8 pietrup

• 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:38 PM

will paypal ever become available as a payment option?

#9 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:43 PM

pietrup
No, sorry. Paypal doesn't allow sale of prescription drugs.

#10 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 05:31 PM

da_sense - does your modafinil powder come with a measuring spoon and/or indication as to how much is in, say, 1/4 tsp?

#11 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 31 March 2006 - 05:55 PM

dopamine
No, it comes in sealed poly bag placed in sealed thick black PVC bag. It's sold as research chemical. It's best to get precise scale and measure it yourself. For Modafinil in general larger dose is not a problem, but for some other like oxandrolone it has to be pretty precise.
One more note, priori to using any of our bulk powders it's recommended to grind it as they're raw (this is only to make it easier to use).

#12 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:29 PM

Hmmm, how does one pay him in Euro through moneygram? I'm trying to use moneygram because it seems to be the cheapest transaction method for the consumer (of course, VISA/Mastercard would be even better. :D).

Thanks.

#13 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:33 PM

Seems you can't pay online in Euro by MG, only WU. PM or email me (info@airsealed.com) your order number and I'll give you amount in USD (though it can be 3% higher due to higher MG fees) or you can make Euro payment by MG if you visit local agent.

#14 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:48 PM

Haven't expected this sale to be such success. So many orders with ImmInst code.
Thanks everyone.

While I'm assuming members might have spread the word, I do believe there are more of regular readers here who mostly read. I do hope more people will engage in active discussion. Even if you're not expert you can still post your experiences, questions etc...

#15 debu

• 108 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:54 PM

caveat emptor on that modafinil powder. I've ordered it from it from airsealed and taken it in 100, 200, 300 mg doses on different occasions and got nothing close to the modafinil effect. In fact it makes my mouth water (odd), and I get a very cloudy disassociated feeling that I've never experienced with the pills. There is also no noticeable awakening effect, not to mention there is not a smooth landing like I'm used to with the pills.
(edit) I took my last experiment with this powder today and I forgot to mention I experience sore throat on every dosage level.

Edited by debu, 10 April 2006 - 09:08 PM.

#16 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

caveat emptor on that modafinil powder. I've ordered it from it from airsealed and taken it in 100, 200, 300 mg doses on different occasions and got nothing close to the modafinil effect. In fact it makes my mouth water (odd), and I get a very cloudy disassociated feeling that I've never experienced with the pills. There is also no noticeable awakening effect, not to mention there is not a smooth landing like I'm used to with the pills.
(edit) I took my last experiment with this powder today and I forgot to mention I experience sore throat on every dosage level.

Are you capping the powder, or swallowing it straight (or with food/liquid)? The latter could be why you experience thirst and/or sore throat.

You said you do not have a smooth landing, but you do not experience the modafinal effect. So what do you have a "non-smooth" landing from?

Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give.

#17 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:53 PM

debu
Strange that you get "mouth water", I've never heard of so for modafinil. I know some report dry mouth on modafinil over 400mg (also noted as possible side effect of modafinil in general).
There is no reason for sore throat either. Modafinil is not strong in taste, I've personally tried it sublingual few times (and know some others too). It leaves unpleasant taste, but never had or heard that anyone had sore throat.
Have you mixed it with something else? How did you take it?

#18 debu

• 108 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:46 PM

I weighed it and capped it... a couple times I have opened a 100mg and 100x 2 capsule and mixed it in warm water, I have also taken 100 mg sublingually and experienced the same effects.. The only other supplement I've taken during this time is a normal multi-vitamin, I've also tried taking it with and without food so I know this isn't a random occurrence. As far as the smooth landing comment I feel groggy, foggy, and out of it until about 6 hours later then this wears off slowly. One litmus test of this is reading speed, comprehension, and typing speed which are all horrible while on the powder... My body chemistry could have changed since then (just turned 31) but I did not experience any effects like this from the last two prescriptions or suppliers I have went through. ymmv

#19 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

debu
When you got sore throat and mixed it with water, did you wait for it to completely dissolve in water before drinking or have you just let the crystals settle to the bottom and drink imediately? Maybe the not-disolved crystals irritated your throat?

#20 retarted

• 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:31 PM

15% discount on ALL orders made untill 09.04.2006.
Discount code to use at checkout is: im3103

Bummer! I was trying to get this discount as I just joined the group, but I see it is already expired. Any insentive for us newbies that just missed this promo? [thumb]

#21 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

Wait 2-3 days if you can and I promise you won't be dissapointed :) (watch this forum)

#22 retarted

• 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:59 PM

I'm wanting to get hydergine. Will that be included? Maybe?

#23 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

It will probably be a discount code, so you will be able to choose at your own. Hydergine 1.5mg will be on sale till the stock is gone, we won't carry it after.

#24 retarted

• 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:28 PM

why is that? and will the 4.5 still be available?

#25 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:46 PM

Hydergine 1.5 mg was a mixup from supplier. We never ordered it, but got it and now trying to get rid of it at any price. Even at this sale price it's going slowly, everyone is buying 4.5mg :)
Yes 4.5mg will be available

#26 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:52 PM

Regarding debu. He's not replying anymore. I have strong feeling it was adam. I'm not sure and i can be wrong but...he signed up that day just to post that. His message start with "buyer beware"...
Anyway i got many good and some bad comments about modafinil powder. Bad comments were mostly due to "overdose". People took it without measuring and took more than they expected. Nausea, dry mouth, sweating, increased heart beat, anxiety etc etc. All debu wrote was in direct contrast to this. He said "no smooth" landing, but then said he felth groggy and slugish, what landing do you want from that? You can only go up from such state :)
Then he said he mixed it in warm water. I tried to push him to say did it dissolve, but he didn't reply. Anyway, modafinil is water insoluble. It doesn't dissolve at all in water, no matter warm or cold.
If indeed he is a customer who bought modafinil from us, and experienced such effects then i'm really sorry. But we got too much feedback and i have personally tried it and i'm sure our modafinil is not "will mess you up good" substance.

#27 debu

• 108 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:47 AM

Regarding debu. He's not replying anymore. I have strong feeling it was adam. I'm not sure and i can be wrong but...he signed up that day just to post that. His message start with "buyer beware"...
Anyway i got many good and some bad comments about modafinil powder. Bad comments were mostly due to "overdose". People took it without measuring and took more than they expected. Nausea, dry mouth, sweating, increased heart beat, anxiety etc etc. All debu wrote was in direct contrast to this. He said "no smooth" landing, but then said he felth groggy and slugish, what landing do you want from that? let if fullyYou can only go up from such state :)
Then he said he mixed it in warm water. I tried to push him to say did it dissolve, but he didn't reply. Anyway, modafinil is water insoluble. It doesn't dissolve at all in water, no matter warm or cold.
If indeed he is a customer who bought modafinil from us, and experienced such effects then i'm really sorry. But we got too much feedback and i have personally tried it and i'm sure our modafinil is not "will mess you up good" substance.

You pushed me and I didn't reply? That's funny because I only posted that a day or two ago, I have a family and busy life outside of here. To answer your question, the reason I put it in warm water was to see if it would fully dissolve (it was already crushed well and didn't). As I said in a previous post, I also tried it sublingualy and had the same symptoms every time. The sore throat was not a normal irritated feeling, more like the sore throat from an allergic reaction where it is hard to swallow. I figure the watery mouth is a result of extra hydration from not drinking my morning coffee and afternoon tea the last few weeks, mixed with me being hyper vigilant about the shitty feeling I've experienced. All the other effects were definitely real whether I swallowed the capsule, put it in water, or took it sublingually. I've taken Modafinil from the pharmacy, foreign suppliers and never felt like this at any dose... let me repeat that seriously I have never felt like this at any dose from any other source. Now if you'd like to claim I am someone I am not, you better have real proof not just a gut feeling when insinuating I'm some fake. I'll eat my boxer shorts and pay you a thousand dollars if you can prove I'm someone else. Also I forgot to add that after going to the bathroom my pee did have that weird smell that modafinil tends to give me, but I just didn't have the normal clean feeling from it either. My suspicion is impurities or I'm possibly allergic to something it's been cut with... I'll try to pay more attention to this post feel free to ask any more questions..

#28 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:08 PM

debu
Now I'm even more sure you're Adam, this is your type of reasoning. Of course i can't prove it, it's very easy to be anonymous on Internet.

My suspicion is impurities or I'm possibly allergic to something it's been cut with... I'll try to pay more attention to this post feel free to ask any more questions..

Now I see...you're probably alergic to that plaster (gyps) we cut our Modafinil with. Sorry, we should have put a sign on our site "don't consume if you're allergic to plaster" :)

I have no questions for you. You said yours, I said mine.

I'm sure that our modafinil sucks, that's why we get repeated orders and anyone who asked for sample later made an order. I guess people enjoy plaster :)

#29 debu

• 108 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:27 AM

prove what, that I'm somebody other than I'm claiming to be? I have no clue what you're talking about, who's reality are you living in? The intent of that post was to mention I felt different, and not in a good way from that powder. Is that something I should keep my mouth shut about?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Guest_da_sense_*

• Topic Starter
  • Lurker

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:58 AM

If you were a known member here or tried to make a discussion regarding Modafinil I would understand, but the way you act is too similar to Adams to hide it.

I said what I have to said. No one said you should keep your mouth shut about anything, I'm simply very confident you're Adam (every new post you make proves it more) and that you never tried our Modafinil, so as far as I'm concerned all future talk is pointless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users