• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

from London Bombing thread

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Lurker

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:47 AM

This post has been deleted from London Bombing thread and moved to Catcher.

QUOTE (karomesis)
Since I am not a fan of religion to begin with, I would not be hard pressesd to burn to the fucking ground every mosque ever built. Although the argument could be made for the mock raping and torture of thier beloved allah And the spraying of pig guts over the mosques after they burnt to the ground for good measure.  These sons of bitches need to realize whats up. When will people get realistic with this shit? When smallpox is released in NYC? Or perhaps a dirty bomb? Is religion the enemy? you bet your ass it is.

#2 Chip

• 387 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:12 AM

Oh Harold. Did you have to go and taint this forum with this move? Recently, due to efforts of your own, this area has been upped in quality posts and here you have to go and put this here. Note, a fellow director has disagreed with your action taken here as evident by their recent post attesting to its worth and repeating something similar in the original thread. Hmmm, I guess now you better go move that one too. Directors directing directors, we are in for some fun if you are to be consistent. Now the garbage still exists from where you took it and it now has another place to to draw attention more directly rather than be buried. Seems kind of counter-productive to this forum, eh?

Me thinks you did a booboo.

#3 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:16 AM

[huh]

sponsored ad

• Advert

• Lurker

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:08 AM

Jay, allowing posts that are so blatantly suggestive of violence to run rampant can in effect be construed as being condoned by Imminst.

#5 Chip

• 387 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:26 AM

"run rampant?" Well it is now, thanks to you good buddy. Rather than offer the reason as to why it is bad, in hopes to decrease its incidence, you would rather paint the example of cut and run? Forcing against those who would force, does that make any sense? And now you got to point at the bad rather than the gist and direction of a fellow director's example of reason rather than rash behavior?

Excuse me. I thought you were going to bring this up for discussion amongst the leadership. Was this action of yours, dear kind Harold, a result of joint agreement amongst leadership? Obviously, not all.

I suppose this is none of my business? I think perhaps you run amok, Mr. Brenner, kind sir.

#6 Karomesis

• 1,010 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:24 PM

prometheus, this is awesome. If it weren't for you and jaydfox I wouldn't have come back to post and stir up more controversy than you can handle. Did I mean what I said? yes I did in the way i said it.

btw you never responded to my reply, am I to believe that in my remarks I should take careful heed to not offend anyone of the 6+ billion people on earth. Are you really serious? tell you what, the nice men in white coats will come to take you away, and you can tell them all about it, along with your "god"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users