• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Infernity--comments on current events?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:52 AM

Just thought i'd get your take...or...inarchute's I guess it is on current events in Isreal.

Scott

#2 scottl

• Topic Starter
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

Edit: thanks Don (or whichever mod) for removing the stray post.

#3 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:31 AM

Which ones? Our country goes crazy from all aspects...
The disengagement? The teens recent violence? The bomb suicidal? etc...
I think you are talking of the separation.

My side- Lets do it.
All these settlers are making the soldiers to get in and get hurt while they have other business to take care of, and some just got inside recently to get the compensation money and for god's sake, it's like moving from a house to another, when the country supports and gives everything needed including the house itself... They turn it to such a big deal! These places where not even a part of Israel, we should struggle for bringing it back after we conquered it, that's the only reason we are now in this intifada! People started planting so they can cry for the government they have plants there which they can't get the money from selling now, because they must move, and blah blah blah...
You got my side.

What's very annoying is, I now can't walk with anything that has orange on, since everyone will ask if I am against it, this thing is stupid.
When it was the Dutch Queen Day, my mom was wearing orange, that's what they do in Holland, orange is the Dutch symbol.
However, every second person asked her that!

This is crazy.

After all this is in order to stop the quarrel, they are not helping. They are fanatic the same way as the Palestinians are, they have nothing to complain about.

-Infernity

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 scottl

• Topic Starter
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:26 PM

Ya, that's what I was curious about.

Thanks.

#5 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,076 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:56 PM

What about the effect this will have on the Palestinians. It seems every time Israel concedes something to the Palestinians they get nothing in return but more death and suicide bombs. Will giving up Gaza change anything? Will the Palestinians continue the infitada and try to drive Jews into the sea? What do you think Infernity?

#6 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 07:20 PM

Well, there's nothing to do but try.

Let me put it this way, if they continue after it, they won't have any reason to complain about smashing their houses over there.

If we won't do it- it will continue. If we will- 50% it will stop.

I think it is better taking that chance since the Israeli ones who lives there are already suffering from living so close to the Palestinians that seems to kill them, and they are already in the biggest danger.

So come on...

-Infernity

#7 Trias

• 270 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:05 PM

What about the effect this will have on the Palestinians. It seems every time Israel concedes something to the Palestinians they get nothing in return but more death and suicide bombs. Will giving up Gaza change anything? Will the Palestinians continue the infitada and try to drive Jews into the sea? What do you think Infernity?

You're right.

I believe the disengagement plan should have been set in motion PROVIDED a secure arrangement has been made. While it is one-sided, it may give support to terrorism. I generally support the disengagement idea, but it should have been made with terms of "giving up" from both sides...

-Daniel

#8 0228

• 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:00 PM

what about the boms on tues.

#9 0228

• 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:01 PM

in Israel

#10 0228

• 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

in isreal

#11 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:49 PM

Israel is all going to fall anyways. After Amir Peretz will be the Prime Minister, Israel shall be so back in times. So sad

0228, I know it sounds a bit shocking, but I can't follow these bombs anymore, as in the fable, it has become so normal, it is so sad!

Sorry...

-Infernity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users