• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Imminist Grants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lazarus Long

• Life Member, Guardian
  • 8,116 posts
  • Location:Northern, Western Hemisphere of Earth, Usually of late, New York

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:50 PM

(Adam)
I suggested an ImmInst aging research grant...was anyone listening

It has been suggested and discussed a number of times long before this. Are you offering to do the grant research, writing and paying for it?

Anyway for the last time please stay on topic or the simple solution is to split all these distracting comments off to a separate thread. Grant writing is not the subject either and frankly John has had pretty good success in that department also.

#2 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:53 PM

Uh, dude: there is an ImmInst bank account that can pay for all of that stuff. Wow, were you sleeping?

RE these comments:

I would suggest immediately suspending all advisors without a PhD, an MD, or the equivalent.

I guess I'd change my position on this until the next election?

#3 Lazarus Long

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Guardian
  • 8,116 posts
  • Location:Northern, Western Hemisphere of Earth, Usually of late, New York

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:57 PM

(nootropikamil)

RE these comments:

I would suggest immediately suspending all advisors without a PhD, an MD, or the equivalent.

I guess I'd change my position on this until the next election?

Now these comments are clearly off topic in this thread but frankly you can't pay people with those degrees to babysit the kind of conduct that has been transpiring lately. Don't count on too many wanting the job and regardless, that proposal requires an amendment to the Constitution that as a member it is your right to place into motion, so get to work writing and then submit it for discussion in the appropriate area.

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users