Photo
- - - - -

Carphedon - Phenylpiracetam - Phenotropil

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:43 PM

So little information is available in english about it. Anyone tried it? Sounds good for focus.

Russian article

Wikipedia article

#2 fast turtle

• 73 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 12:20 AM

I knew someone who tried it but was not all that impressed. If I had more money I'd try some, but alas, that's hard to come by these fine days.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 power.bulls.x

• 115 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:18 AM

i would like to try this stuff

#4 cellfighter

• 97 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:23 AM

Sounds like russian hype.

#5 superdopa

• 13 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:13 AM

Definitely over rated. I paid 80 bucks for a supply of 40 from relentless improvement. It's definitely effective at keeping you focused on one task, but its a subtle effect and honestly i found adrafinil more effective.

#6 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:17 AM

Definitely over rated. I paid 80 bucks for a supply of 40 from relentless improvement. It's definitely effective at keeping you focused on one task, but its a subtle effect and honestly i found adrafinil more effective.

If it's "definitely effective" at keeping you focused on one task, how can it be a subtle effect?

#7 superdopa

• 13 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:05 AM

I stay on task pretty easily as it is, so that doesn't say much.

#8 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:45 AM

Did you notice any tolerance issues when taking it? .. that is to say, the stimulant (minor speedy/awake) effects go away but do the focus effects stick around or are they also subject tolerance?

#9 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:37 AM

Did you notice any tolerance issues when taking it? .. that is to say, the stimulant (minor speedy/awake) effects go away but do the focus effects stick around or are they also subject tolerance?

When I took aniracetam and oxiracetam together and for the first time I had a nearly spontaneous surge of mental energy. It was really amazing, I felt so fresh and keen and my emotions/anxiety were/was indeed blunted; The second time I took both the feeling, while there, wasn't as discernable.

Edited by Ben - Aus, 25 September 2008 - 03:39 AM.

#10 Russian girl

• 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

Hello, everyone. I am Russian and I am in accelerated nursing program here in the USA.

I went to Russia this summer and neurologist prescribed me phenotropil. This medicine was invented in a scientific lab to enhance physical and mental abilities of astronauts.

The usual dose is 100-200 mg per day, maximum you can take is 700 mg daily, which shouldn’t be taken later than 3 P.M. and you divide it by 2 or 3. You will start notice the effect in 3 days. Because this drug is strong, it’s not a good idea to take it longer than 1 month.

I just need those to help me come back to my studying routine after a long summer break, and I am planning to take phenotropil for 1 week now and during finals in winter and spring, no longer than that.

Does anyone know where you can get phenotropil in the USA and how much it costs? 30 pills box costs about 30$ in Russia.

#11 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:30 PM

Hello, everyone. I am Russian and I am in accelerated nursing program here in the USA.

I went to Russia this summer and neurologist prescribed me phenotropil. This medicine was invented in a scientific lab to enhance physical and mental abilities of astronauts.

The usual dose is 100-200 mg per day, maximum you can take is 700 mg daily, which shouldn’t be taken later than 3 P.M. and you divide it by 2 or 3. You will start notice the effect in 3 days. Because this drug is strong, it’s not a good idea to take it longer than 1 month.

I just need those to help me come back to my studying routine after a long summer break, and I am planning to take phenotropil for 1 week now and during finals in winter and spring, no longer than that.

Does anyone know where you can get phenotropil in the USA and how much it costs? 30 pills box costs about 30$ in Russia.

Russian girl - why don't u become our supplier hmm? Tell ur parents to send u some phenotropil. Thanks!!

Edited by 425runner, 28 August 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#12 Russian girl

• 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

Russian girl - why don't u become our supplier hmm? Tell ur parents to send u some phenotropil. Thanks!!

Ok, place your orders:)

#13 Vultures

• 61 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

I'm a Russian boy, will exchange phenotropil for ritalin or adderal. Pill for pill=)

#14 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:05 PM

I'm a Russian boy, will exchange phenotropil for ritalin or adderal. Pill for pill=)

Ha..ha...very funny :-D I would like a few ritalin or adderal as well.........please

#15 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

I'll give you some phenotropyl for a truckload of rophynol.

Truckload for truckload.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

I received the most amazing email today from Season [TrustWe Group]: Finally a trustable supplier who takes PayPal - hover your mouse over the PP link on the Payment column to see her PayPal address on the actual page - has in stock and will shortly have in stock revolutionary Racetams with prices that are cheap enough for everyone to afford!

The newly-released Racetams are: Phenylpiracetam, Sunifiram, Unifiram and Coluracetam with prices that are revolutionarily affordable - with assurance of superfast delivery by fully-trackable EMS [Express Mail Service] and money-back guarantee by PayPal!

Phenylpiracetam is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Coluracetam will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]
Sunifiram is IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Unifiram will be in stock halfway through April 2013. [DARK PURPLE COLORED TEXT IN TABLES INDICATES FUTURE STOCK]

Here are the new additions to the Racetam Prices list, including the first seller for the entirely new category of Raceram: Unifiram.

Below is just an image of the new additions - this forum will not allow proper insertion of the entries without mangling them.
The actual text and links are on the page itself so please go there to find out more - click the table below for details:

Posted Image

Coluracetam is a highly active and very potent nootropic with doses of 10mg (typical) as found by forum members from ScienceGuy's test samples.

Sunifiram and Unifiram are extremely potent nootropics with doses of about 5mg per 150lbs.

The racetam titles at the top of each table are linked to their respective Wikipedia entries. Click to find out more about them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users