Photo
- - - - -

A few personal thoughts...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
306 replies to this topic

#121 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:09 AM

First, although Adam "Douglas" Kamil has been accused by Edward Younan of conspiring to murder his daughter, Edwards honesty and judgement is obviously questionable based on the fact that he has repeatedly lied and misrepresented himself. Indeed, even Edwards claim to be a father is now in question. Also he seems to be taking Mr. Kamil's comments out of context, which is also questionable conduct. Adam will address this issue in fuller detail at a more appropriate time, provided he is allowed the opportunity.

In regard to dukenukem's comment above, we contend that these proceedings will not sully this organization, we beg to differ. Yes, its a public internet forum, and will have several individuals who will find it quite convenient to misrepresent themselves as nobody can see what one looks like behind a keyboard. Rather, these proceedings could further strengthen the institute, as it has shown that the leadership is committed to insuring that its members are not being misled.

Tracewinds/Adam, whatever, I gave you the benefit of the doubt unlike most others and went through the "evidence" you provided. And I'll admit that things you provided were indeed , well, a bit strange. Despite this, it seems that things are unraveling so that LifeMirage is indeed who he claims to be and his credentials are intact. You obviously know things I don't as you are so certain as to call LifeMirage this Edward Younan person. However, have you considered at any point, that maybe, maybe, despite your findings, there would still be a logical explanation to all this other than continuous gross misrepresentation by LifeMirage, and that, in fact, you, your associates and Bruce are wrong?

Others seem to think that you cannot be trusted one bit and you are nuts, but as I have the advantage of not having witnessed any of your purported delutional rants of the past, I'll address to you as a person not being crazy or a complete liar. I in particular did not find anything wrong with your argumentation in this thread, well other than your obvious obsessive resentment towards LifeMirage and perhaps the fact you insist on not being Adam but rather someone else even though it does not seem very likely. Actually, I have read some of your earlier post here at ImmInst when things were still good and I indeed found your thinking even exceptionally clear and enjoyable. I just hope that you, or Bruce for that matter, are not insisting on this thing just because you can't face the possibility of being wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, it takes courage to admit in being wrong, but the sooner that happens the less damage there is any of the persons involved. For the least, maybe you should wait for the evidence of independent accounts on LifeMirages character. And maybe after that we could constructively start finding answers to the few hmm, enigmas you had discovered.

I think one of leaders, Bruce most preferably, should make that call to Steve Sliwa as soon possible so we can get this thing to past ASAP.

#122 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:22 AM

Opales,

How would a phone call provide verification that LifeMirage is Lee Crost? Steve has good reason to protect LM's reputation because he's running a for-profit company. ImmInst on the other hand, has much to lose if we had allowed an Advisor to continue to misrepresent himself to membership.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:42 AM

Well I would assume that Steve being the front man of a for-profit company would have even stronger incentives protecting his own reputation, which would be extremly jeopardized if it indeed afterwards turned out he was lying. Maybe you should view that as one additional piece of evidence than absolute verification. Hell, Steve could probably give answers to some questions that have been puzzling us rather than us contemplating them over and over in our little conspiracy theory filled heads

#124 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:46 AM

Why did Steve Sliwa post as Lee Crost here?

http://groups.google...35f493cc089cb2b

Is LifeMirage Lee Crost, or is it Steve Sliwa?

Or, is it just good business to misrepresent oneself as a MD whenever one feels like it?

#125 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:50 AM

this is starting to freak me out

#126 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:51 AM

It should... they've been playing everyone here at ImmInst for fools... and then turning around and making personal attacks whenever anyone wishes to find more information as to their true identity.

#127 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:53 AM

Here's the screen capture for those not interesting in clicking on the link:

Attached Files

#128 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:58 AM

As a consultant for several companies including Unique Nutrition, I get many questions e-mailed to me to provide an answer for. The e-mail is for Unique Nutrition with the stated name Steve Sliwa, he simply forwarded my reply.....if this is your proof I suggest to try harder Bruce.

#129 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:58 AM

I predict that both Steve Sliwa and LifeMirage (and whoever else they can fool) will continue to make personal attacks in an attempt to dodge the main issue... which is that they are trying to raise profits by impersonating an MD.

#130 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:00 AM

By the way, why did you just remove that google post?

#131 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:02 AM

You sound like Adam Bruce.....apparently I'm Lee Crost, Edward Yonan, Steve Sliwa, and whoever else you want to add.

which is that they are trying to raise profits by impersonating an MD.

Any member may ask for proof of my M.D. so your comments are pointless.

#132 focus

• 51 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:05 AM

Why did Steve Sliwa post as Lee Crost here?

http://groups.google...35f493cc089cb2b

Is LifeMirage Lee Crost, or is it Steve Sliwa?

Or, is it just good business to misrepresent oneself as a MD whenever one feels like it?

This link exists, but is not the quoted text you posted Bruce.

Can anyone "delete" a google post? I thought anything in google was forever.

#133 sentrysnipe

• 491 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:05 AM

Yeah it's not there anymore. I was trying to qualify the screen capture with the post url

#134 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:08 AM

Bruce did you made that up? tsk tsk How low you have sunk.

Your "opinions" do not represent Imminst Leadership.

elrond: At the time being I disagree with Bruce's assessment...

#135 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:08 AM

From Google:

Can I remove a message after I post it?

Google will honor requests to remove messages that you have posted yourself (known as nuking a post). You may even be able to do this yourself using our Automatic Removal Tool. Please find the circumstance below that applies to you and follow the instructions there.

Messages posted from your current e-mail address

If the email address you used to post your message(s) is still active, we recommend you use our Automatic Removal Tool. This is the fastest and easiest way to have your posts removed. Note- that in order to use this option, you must be able to send and receive email using the same account from which your messages were originally posted to Usenet.

http://groups.google...faq.html#remove

#136 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:09 AM

i saw that before it was removed. it was defintly there, no more than 10 minutes ago.

#137 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:11 AM

Bruce did you made that up? tsk tsk How low you have sunk.

Your "opinions" do not represent Imminst Leadership.

LifeMirage,

The above screen capture can be verified by others such that your accusation looks quite week...

#138 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:12 AM

As a consultant for several companies including Unique Nutrition, I get many questions e-mailed to me to provide an answer for. The e-mail is for Unique Nutrition with the stated name Steve Sliwa, he simply forwarded my reply.....if this is your proof I suggest to try harder Bruce.

#139 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:13 AM

then why was it deleted... JUST now?

#140 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:13 AM

LifeMirage,

Now you admit there was a post before you deleted it... why did you try to discredit me first?

#141 focus

• 51 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:15 AM

I agree with opales, this is getting stranger all the time.

Also found this about google groups:

"We don't currently limit how much space a group can use. Google Groups Beta archives all of a group's messages, including attachments, until the author or group moderator decides to remove them."

So a moderator or creator of a google group could also delete a post.

#142 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:16 AM

I did not admit anything Bruce....I don't bother to read every post on google and made sure its mine or someone elses. Anyone can use my name, that certainly proves little.

#143 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:22 AM

If you don't bother, then how did the google post miraculously disappear in less than 10 minutes?

#144 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:22 AM

I agree with opales, this is getting stranger all the time.

Also found this about google groups:

"We don't currently limit how much space a group can use. Google Groups Beta archives all of a group's messages, including attachments, until the author or group moderator decides to remove them."

So a moderator or creator of a google group could also delete a post.

No it was deleted just 10 minutes ago, that would too big of coincidence had it been deleted by the mods.

#145 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

It seems LM's propensity to misrepresent knows no bounds...

http://forum.lef.org...spx?f=37&p=6611

Attached Files

• Attached File  lef.png   20.86KB   3 downloads

#146 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

My guess would be the person who posted it and has access to that account...probably Steve trying to prevent any further confusion but it really does not matter because its zero proof of anything.

#147 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:27 AM

It seems LM's propensity to misrepresent knows no bounds... note the following from LEF's forum:

Umm I'ved never used the name LefMirage...I don't even know what that means....I'm right handed lol.

#148 focus

• 51 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:27 AM

No it was deleted just 10 minutes ago, that would too big of coincidence had it been deleted by the mods.

Unless the mod was the one who wanted it deleted. I was just looking more closely at that group to see if I could tell who created the group or who was a mod. Couldn't, but it was interesting that Adam K. is a recent top poster with 55 posts this month, UN is there too, but with 8 posts. If someone had an RSS feed on that group they would have the history.

#149 LifeMirage

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:28 AM

Bruce are you so pathetically desperate to discredit me that you are googling anytime you can find to “try” to disprove me? Guess so.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 sentrysnipe

• 491 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:32 AM

You guys could both resolve the issue in the convenient chat room this org has?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users