- - - - -

Open Invitation to Steve Sliwa and LifeMirage

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#61 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

I'd like to invite Steve to clear this up. LifeMirage's account has been suspended and will soon be banned, but he obviously has some sort of personal relationship with Steve that should allow Steve to act as a conduit to answer any questions, at least for the time being. In fact, Steve nearly always puts his posts in bold, so it shouldn't be difficult for Steve to post on behalf of LifeMirage in unbolded text for easier distinction.

So when I (supposedly) post as LifeMirage I do it without a bold and myself with bold.

It worked for Superman and Clark Kent.

I was just saying that you could post on LifeMirage's behalf, to act as a conduit, so to speak, during this time when LifeMirage is suspended. I suggested that if you did post for LifeMirage (i.e., on a going-foward basis), you could do so unbolded to make it easier to distinguish his posts and your own.

You're the one that brought up that you are "supposedly" doing it already. Seems like a Freudian slip to me. Care to enlighten us?

#62 liorrh

• Guest, F@H
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:57 PM

say what you say about steve he got a sense of humor bettter than the lot of you.

:-)

PS, I still don't see why you care about Steve. you banned LM. that's it. you're dargging the corpse through the streets now?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:01 PM

dargging

I love dargging. I remember when I was a young boy, we used to dargg all day. I keep hoping that the Olympics will add dargging as a sport, and we could see, finally, which nation has the best dargger of them all.

[lol]

#64 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,076 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:05 PM

Well, liorrh, I invited Lee, Steve, or Edward to come forward and clear their name in case one of them is being duped into this scam.

Also, I do not mind if people keep talking about it, because LifeMirage is still on other boards, claiming to be an expert, promoting the use of multiple supplements, some of which may be harmful, and starting to drag Imminst's name through the mud. The process to ban him was long and deliberate and LifeMirage had plenty of time to come clean. He didn't. He is a fraud, but I see some people still believe he is an expert and are willing to defend him.

#65 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:06 PM

We care about Steve because:

1) LM = Edward Younan

2) Edward Younan = President of Unique Nutrition

3) Steve Sliwa may not even exist and may be another alias of Edward Younan

4) Even if Steve does exist, he has been deceitful and dishonest on an epic scale. Being aware and supportive of years of viral marketing through the LM alias (and/or directly conducting it himself) would be one of his more serious transgressions.

How's that for starters?

#66 raptor

• 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:10 PM

http://find.intelius.com/ lists no Steve Sliwa in the state of Illinois and only 10 Steve Sliwa nationwide. INTELIUS does lists info for Edward Younan and Lee Crost in Chicago. If someone is willing to spend the money, they might find out more if they buy the records for these individuals.

#67 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:14 PM

http://find.intelius.com/ lists no Steve Sliwa in the state of Illinois and only 10 Steve Sliwa nationwide. INTELIUS does lists info for Edward Younan and Lee Crost in Chicago. If someone is willing to spend the money, they might find out more if they buy the records for these individuals.

It does report Steven M Sliwa (actually couple) in IL also.

#68 raptor

• 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:15 PM

It does report Steven M Sliwa (actually couple) in IL also.

Yep, I forgot to search on Steven ;)

#69 twist1

• 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:59 PM

Possibly

#70 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:03 PM

funkodyssey wrote:

"LM = Edward Younan"

And how do you know this? Because of spelling errors or something like that? I'm just trying to sift through all this to find out if there is any solid evidence at all. I'm open to the possibility that LM is not Lee Crost and doesn't have an MD. However, the "proof" of that seems to be a phone call in which someone saying he was Crost denied being LM. Besides that phone call all there seems to be are spelling errors and writing style.

Steve Sliwa now is claimed to be LM based on what, spelling errors? You don't even have a phone call to back that up. And how do you know the one you talked to at Sherwyn's was L Crost? All you have is a voice on the phone. And for that he is called a fraud, accused of identity theft and many other accusations and banned? The proof against Steve is even less than that.

It seems that the $500 LM paid for a lifetime membership is going to be pocketed and his membership revoked. Do you think that anyone else will pay for a lifetime membership after that little move? Do you think it will help or hinder money raising? Try to get a tax deduction for your $50 a year imminst membership. I don't believe the irs considers a membership to be a contribution and the wording on this site does not indicate that. It's payment for a membership. LM paid and got nothing.

I asked what rule LM broke and where that rule is written. It's considered bad form to make up a rule after the fact and then accuse someone of breaking it. No one has given an answer to that or any of the other questions I've asked. All I've seen in the way of proof is a phone call and a lot of speculation. I suppose I'll be banned now for asking too many embarrassing questions. The unwritten rule seems to be that disagreeing with the directors is not allowed.

I was called a professional troll by jay for asking questions and taking LM's side. Steve is threatened with banning and was libeled for doing nothing but sticking up for his friend. LM isn't even my friend, I just tend to root for the underdog and think it's terribly unfair that he isn't even allowed to defend himself any longer. I never saw LM claim to be a doctor so how is that an issue? Steve is the only one allowed to speak for LM and he has not indicated he wants to be that conduit. He has said he is done with this. So I guess now you will say LM "had his chance" to reply through Steve and blew it. I guess you will pat yourselves on the back over how fair you were even though there was no fairness here at all. If I'm wrong, show me the proof LM lied about who he is? Show me where he said he was a doctor in the first place? If he had, someone would have posted a link to the thread.

#71 syr_

• 500 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:13 PM

In case you delete this too...

He's not the only one that delete posts. Since I got two posts deleted in this thread there were NOT a personal attack to anyone, I will not follow this discussion anymore.
I have rarely seen so much Immaturity all at once.

#72 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:35 PM

They should change their name to "The Immaturity Institute" based on Prometheus's posting in Avant Labs and Imminst toward us.

Prometheus makes personal attacks in other forums.

Interesting to note Leadership expresses different thoughts directly to LifeMirage.

Leaders apologize to LifeMirage

To see Leadership abuse its powers and encourge posting a remarkable amount of personal information in their witch hunt is frightening.

Be careful members or it can happen to you.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

#73 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:07 PM

Steve, only if there is justice in this world will your business be shut down and you ruined financially.

#74 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:17 PM

They should change their name to "The Immaturity Institute" based on Prometheus's posting in Avant Labs and Imminst toward us.

This sentence has just proved you'd fit such institute, Steve.

-Infernity

#75 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:21 PM

So Infernity you approved your Leadership going to other forums and personally attacking people?

Avant Labs Moderators do not approved of these actions.

I like how your leadership makes several personal attacks against me and I make 1 comment based on another member's posts and I'm suddenly the bad guy.

Steve

#76 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:23 PM

Steve, only if there is justice in this world will your business be shut down and you ruined financially.

You enjoy watching people financially ruined?

I would think Immortalist's would be better than that.

You have proven me wrong.

Steve

#77 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:31 PM

I have never attacked Imminst in all my postings over the years and yet suddenly Imminst leadership attacks me here and in Avant Labs forums.

Seriously don't you have more important things to attend to?

#78 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:37 PM

[b]You enjoy watching people financially ruined?

I enjoy seeing criminals financially ruined. Others may have mercy, I do not. Your tricks and deceit will no longer get you anywhere at this institute. You'd be better off leaving, regrouping, and using another alias on brainmeta other than Life Mirage -- that name is now forever soiled.

#79 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:28 PM

I enjoy seeing criminals financially ruined.

Would you like to state our crime?

We have yet to hear from your lawyers.

#80 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:33 PM

Don't worry "unique nutrition", the evidence of you (and your co-conspirators) wrong doings will be presented shortly. So either sit back and enjoy the show, or crawl back under the rock you came from.

#81 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:41 PM

Such anger Don Spanton. I suggest not making "legal threats" unless you are prepared to act.

Steve

#82 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:48 PM

Oh yes, I am slightly pissed off, but at least I don't resort to ad hominem attacks against someone's recently deceased mother. (How low can you go?)

Personally, I don't think legal action will be necessary. Getting the evidence of your wrong doing out amongst the nootropics community and letting it hit you in the pocket book will probably be the best punishment possible.

Other than that I will refer you to my favorite emoticon --> [thumb] , and ask you to do me a favor: sit and rotate. ;))

#83 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:49 PM

For Full Members, please see:
Pre-publish: Vote to ban LifeMirage

#84 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:05 PM

Oh yes, I am slightly pissed off, but at least I don't resort to ad hominem attacks against someone's recently deceased mother. (How low can you go?)

Would you like to show where I have supposed posted any such statement?

Steve

#85 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

I believe I have made all the statements I need to make in these regards.

If Imminst leaders prefer I leave this forum I will respect its wishes as it is their right to do so.

However I expect its leaders to avoid personal attacks in other forums.

Please comment.

Thank you

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition
www.uniquenutrition.net

• Lurker

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:31 PM

Edward - you have a choice:

Come clean about the LifeMirage fabrication and its association with Unique Nutrition. Make a public statement apologising for the fraud on the Imminst, MindandMuscle and Brainmeta boards and for the despicable statements you made about Bruce's mother. Do this and you have my word you will not have your business diminished by my and others' "countermarketing" activities that will result in increasingly diverting your sales to Relentless Improvement and other suppliers of nootropics.

As for what you or whatever lackey you have working for you posted about my mother, I choose not to forgive it. Not now or in a thousand years. Sooner or later I will catch up with you in Chicago or wherever and we will have words. But if you do the above your business will survive.

Let me be clear it is not a threat and it is not blackmail. By making those admissions you give members a chance to make an informed opinion about your company and if they wish to continue to use it to purchase from - if you don't provide that information then others will be compelled to do so.

An easy choice, I would think.
I'll be seeing you.

This offer is only good for 24 hours from the timestamp of this message. All countermarketing activities will cease for this period.

#87 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:34 PM

That was a heck of a 2000th post prometheus. [thumb]

#88 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:37 PM

Prometheus, keep in mind that the LifeMirage account has been used by at least two different people. It could have been "Edward", rather than "Steve" (we still have no hard evidence on who is who), who made the despicable remarks. Since "Steve" is conspiring with "Edward" in creating the LifeMirage persona, his business deserves to suffer the implications of being involved in such fraud. As for the personal attacks on Bruce and yourself, "Steve" may not be the guilty party.

To recap: "Steve"'s business, Unique Nutrition, deserves to be tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion. We as leadership need to provide the evidence to the "court", which is the public. We need to do so in a professional, and not personal, manner.

As for the personal attacks on leadership, we need to do our best to destroy the LifeMirage persona's reputation, and to make known that Unique Nutrition is implicated by personal and professional association. However, "Steve" may not be the culprit, so we should be careful what we accuse "Steve" of.

#89 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:39 PM

Steve or whatever your name is - you have a choice:

Come clean about the LifeMirage fabrication and its association with Unique Nutrition. Make a public statement apologising for the fraud on the Imminst, MindandMuscle and Brainmeta boards and for the despicable statements you made about Bruce's mother. Do this and you have my word you will not have your business diminished by my and others' "countermarketing" activities that will result in increasingly diverting your sales to Relentless Improvement and suppliers.

As for what you or whatever lackey you have working for you posted about my mother, I choose not to forgive it. Not now or in a thousand years. Sooner or later I will catch up with you in Chicago or wherever and we will have words. But if you do the above your business will survive.

Let me be clear it is not a threat and it is not blackmail. By making those admissions you give members a chance to make an informed opinion about your company and if they wish to continue to use it to purchase from - if you don't provide that information then others will be compelled to do so.

An easy choice, I would think.
I'll be seeing you.

What did i ever say about Bruce's mother? I have never made a personal attack on anyone any Imminst leader especially someones mother.

If LifeMirage made any comments regarding someone family members (or someone attempt to frame me) I would certainly be against it and recommend he apologize. However if he made it while using my computers while at my office I do sincerely apologize for any involvement of my part.

Your statement is an obvious threat. Both against my company and personal.

Sincerely Steve

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:43 PM

jaydfox thank you for bringing some sense of logic and professionalism back to this thread.

As for the personal attacks on leadership, we need to do our best to destroy the LifeMirage persona's reputation, and to make known that Unique Nutrition is implicated by personal and professional association. However, "Steve" may not be the culprit, so we should be careful what we accuse "Steve" of.

However I find it concerning that just because I know Lee Crost and have asked him for his advice (as several members even Adam have in the past), I am to "suffer" for any actions he may have made personally against Imminst.

This seems unfair and the innocent until proven guilty does not seem to apply in this case.

Steve

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users