- - - - -

Sherwyn's changes for Lee Crost

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:36 PM

http://www.imminst.o...=180#entry95930

Check out the screenshot in the post I linked to. Then compare this screenshot from today. Notice the change? Lee's role has changed considerably, and he is now the only staff member with an email address listed: "mailto:lifemirage@tmo.blackberry.net"

Attached Files

#2 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:40 PM

Check this one out. The Sherwyn's product description for Piracetam used to direct users to ImmInst. Now it directs them to brainmeta. LifeMirage STILL has access to Sherwyn's website!

http://www.imminst.o...=280#entry96391

Attached Files

• Attached File  lm1.jpg   64.37KB   0 downloads

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:41 PM

http://www.imminst.o...t=0

Please note that LifeMirage only left for brainmeta in the last 10 or 12 days. In fact, the timestamp of the original screenshot is Posted: Mar 1 2006-20:14, so we can safely assume that the website was changed some time in the last 8 days.

Attached Files

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,076 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:17 PM

I left a message with Sherwyn's owner. I will try to call her back again soon. From the last time I talked to her, she didn't want that name showing up anywhere on their website.

#5 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,076 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:11 PM

And now the name is gone. I still haven't talked to her about the email link. Man Edward/Steve sure know how to cook up a good scheme. Everyone who thinks that Lee is LifeMirage send him an email and get a response from Edward/Steve pretending to be Lee. As long as no one ever picks up the phone (and not many people in the internet age do), then the ruse continues. Thanks to Don and Justin for picking up the phone.

#6 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:21 AM

And now the name is gone. I still haven't talked to her about the email link. Man Edward/Steve sure know how to cook up a good scheme. Everyone who thinks that Lee is LifeMirage send him an email and get a response from Edward/Steve pretending to be Lee. As long as no one ever picks up the phone (and not many people in the internet age do), then the ruse continues. Thanks to Don and Justin for picking up the phone.

Yes, I suspect the same thing. For reference, since this is getting hard to follow with all these open threads:
http://www.imminst.o...=20

Also, when LifeMirage advertised the different sources of Piracetam, Edward was mentioned as the contact person at Sherwyn's which is kind of weird if he was just some random person working there.

Well, it wouldn't be weird if he didn't want the store managers to find out that he was directing Piracetam customers to research this LifeMirage persona. Having such customers call him would keep the store managers out of the loop. But that's just another conspiracy theory until we get more info from Sherwyn's.

#7 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:52 PM

Waiting on permission from Mind to move this topic to the Nootropics forum.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 jaydfox

• Topic Starter
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:54 AM

Since I'm moving this into a public forum, I should make clear that leadership doesn't know who made the changes on the Sherwyn's website, or why the changes were made.

However, that said, it should be pointed out that the timing of the changes implies that someone with access to ImmInst made the changes or asked someone else at Sherwyn's to make the changes.

The implication, of course, is that this person is LifeMirage or an associate of his. (Ignoring the big question: Who is LifeMirage?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users