Photo
- - - - -

Pharma-Orders (formerly Drugs-One)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:46 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has had any good / bad / ugly experiences with this supplier...? I'm particulary interested if anyone has tried their generic modafinil. Thanks guys ;)

#2 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:19 AM

I tried it and I don't think it worked at all. Other people have ordered it and had good results.

I'm turned off to the fake indian pharmacy thing.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:51 AM

I have had success with their product, but I would much rather have brand-name gear (i.e. Provigil, Alertec.)

#4 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, I guess 'generic' is a bit of a kind word for it being as it's still patented.

Elrond, have you tried the real deal and had any success? What are your thoughts on modafinil in general Enemy, is it something you'd recommend?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:04 PM

I use modafinil because I have to, not because I like to or want to. During the school year, I work nights (10 PM to 2 AM or later) and then have to be near the top of my game for classes at 9 AM. It works- I was alert enough to collect some much needed A's in the early morning classes.

Modafinil is not a "sleep-substitute." But I have tried it after a full night's sleep, and the effects are more beneficial.

Use it if you need it; it is less destructive than amphetamine, but also less potent. It is not a miracle cure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users