Photo
- - - - -

OrthoCore reformulation

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 buck1s

• 86 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

Minor changes mostly, and this is going from memory. I just happened to check the most recent bottles of OC that I received recently against the label from some of my very first bottles of OC more than a year ago.

Cyanocobalamin has gone from 24mcg up to 800 mcg. Lycopene was dropped, as was lithium. Pyridoxine is now pyridoxamine. Vitamin K2 quantity also got chopped way down. Lastly, I think there were minor changes in the tocopherols.

I could me more exact if I had the labels in front of me, but maybe some of you could check to see if your labels tell you the same thing.

Thanks.

Chris

#2 wayside

• 344 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:23 PM

Interesting. They didn't update their website.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:04 PM

Interesting, my latest bottle is the same way. I wonder on their exact reasoning. B12 and pyridoxamine are fairly obvious, though.

#4 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:56 PM

Interesting, my latest bottle is the same way. I wonder on their exact reasoning. B12 and pyridoxamine are fairly obvious, though.

Great news about the pryidoxamine!

#5 curious_sle

• 464 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:50 PM

how much pyridoxamine?

#6 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:22 PM

25mg in the full 9-cap serving.

#7 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:10 PM

I discovered that AOR in error sent me Canadian formulated Ortho-Core mixed into my latest order. My apologies (or congratulations as it may be) for not catching this if you purchased the product from Relentless Improvement.

Pyridoxamine is (still) not ok for me to sell in the USA (I have already received one cease and desist from BioStratum's lawyers) therefore I will need to send back the Canadian version next week to AOR.

I suppose there is no harm in offering to ship your choice of formulation until I return the Canadian stuff. Place your order online (between now and Tuesday May 29) and I will let you choose. Email me your preference immediately upon placing your order. Also- Be sure to see the quantity discounts on the site. International customers - our shopping cart automatically calculates your shipping costs (in your native currency if you prefer) based on weight/exact destination/ship method.

Link to Ortho-Core.

FYI- Relentless Improvement is the largest distributor of AOR vitamins and supplements in the world and has been for several years.

Pete

#8 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

I discovered that AOR in error sent me Canadian formulated Ortho-Core mixed into my latest order. My apologies (or congratulations as it may be) for not catching this if you purchased the product from Relentless Improvement. ...

FYI- Relentless Improvement is the largest distributor of AOR vitamins and supplements in the world and has been for several years.

Pete

Do you offer an imminst discount? ;)

Edited by Michael, 19 February 2009 - 07:34 PM.

#9 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:01 AM

Why are the versions different? Is the US version more watered-down?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 buck1s

• Topic Starter
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:16 PM

Now I'm really confused. I remember that my last order of OC had a red maple leaf on the bottle. I never checked the ingredient list from that order so I can't say whether or not they had pyridoxamine. However, these new set of bottles do not have a maple leaf on them, yet they contain pyridoxamine.

Are you saying that they were supposed to be sold in the Canadian market anyway? Were the maple leafs removed recently?

Chris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users