- - - - -

Report from American Aging Association Meeting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 03:08 PM

I am going to post over the next few days on my Blog about my experience attending the 34th annual meeting of the American Aging Association and 19th annual meeting of the College of Clinical Gerontology at the Marriott City Center in Oakland, CA. The meeting is running over FOUR days, all day long. I would guess 95% of presenters were Ph.D's.

It was a lot of fun, and I had the honor to meet some very interesting people, working on the very bleeding edge of anti-aging research. Of interest to this forum, I met and had a great chat with who you know from this site as AOR Support. This fine gentleman (a Western Canadian, always such nice people) is currently on loan from AOR to assist Dr. Aubrey DeGrey of Cambridge University on a new project (the explanation for his unfortunate disappearance here).

Those of you currently (or considering) using AOR supplements, AOR Support along with Dr. Traj Nibber are the braintrust behind the design of your formulations. Damn sure makes me confident as I use my Ortho-Core and Ortho-Mind each day! Relentless now has the widest selection of AOR product in North America, in stock and shipping same-day.

I attended the meeting courtesy of invitation by the SOLE exhibitor (this was NOT a trade show), GeroNova Research. Anybody that doubts GeroNova's credentials as THE leading edge research company focused on R-Lipoic, spin traps, anti-oxidants and anti-aging substances need only consider the company they run with. You wouldn't dare try to baffle this crowd with BS. The informed discussion between the GeroNova folks and the conference attendees only cemented my decison to support their products with my business. Their total integrity is grounded by the best scientific support and methods currently available. Relentless Improvement is a world wide wholesale/retail distributor of GeroNova product with all items in stock for same-day delivery.

Watch my blog (I don't want to spam this forum) for some very interesting new items from GeroNova over the next few weeks. Also, in the next few days, I will post ground breaking new research, wait until you see the blood plasma studies of R+ levels measured over time. This will include reference grade R+ comparisons. GeroNova blows everything else away where it counts, optimized blood levels. If you currently use any form of lipoic acid that is not purchased directly from GeroNova or Relentless, you are experiencing sub-optimal dosing of R-Lipoic. Call or email if you want to learn more. Or read research Here.

It only gets better for those of us wanting to look younger, feel younger and improve our cognitive abilities.

Cheers,
Pete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users