Photo
- - - - -

Piracetam & Alcohol

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:21 PM

A friend and I had about 400mg of piracetam each last night. This preceded a nights drinking, say around 10 beer each. It was an interesting experience, bizarre sensations in the head akin to numbness, a muscular feeling all over the body akin to a massage and a general feeling of relaxation. It was a remarkably interesting experience. Not one I will be making a habit of however.

#2 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

Piracetam seems to enhance the effects of other drugs including alcohol. Just become more moderate when you are using pir which you should every day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:54 PM

Centurion up in tha club gettin' tipsy...interesting experience. 400mg is such a low dose, too!

#4 Centurion

• Topic Starter
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

Yeah! I didnt expect it to do anything. I'm very sensitive to piracetam, When taking it (in absence of alcohol) for nootropic effects I found the 800mg dose overwhelming, it caused a foggy euphoric feeling and sometimes even headaches. (Taken with 250mg centro) Sometimes even 400mg will cause this, however when I take it along with both the 250mg centro and a cup of espresso, it does tend to provide a slight benefit.

#5 tracer

• 150 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:45 PM

Hmmm... I've been using my "Permanent Increase in Intelligence" stack for a while now. I find that it makes me a little more confident and upbeat. I've never notices an interaction with alcohol although the nootropic constituents are chieftly Aniracetan, Oxiracetam, Piracetam, Alpha GPC, Gingko Biloba, Ginseng and Alcar.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Withawhy

• 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:58 AM

I took around 4grams of piracetam during the day and at night had a bunch of beers (not a ton, maybe 5..oh also some gin). I got extremely drunk. Didnt think too much of it till i went to bed and woke up in the middle very, very early in the morning feeling woozy. I started to feel sick and went to the bathroom and puked my brains out. This is definitely not normal with me. After that I couldnt go to bed for a few hours. I felt like my brain was concentrating SO intensely that it was nearly impossible to sleep. I mean EXTREME focus. it was weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users