• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Ordering Modafinil to the U.K with out credit card or paypal ?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Fledge

• 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:19 PM

Could anyone suggest some reliable sources of Modafinil to order to the U.K without the use of a credit card or Paypal.

• Lurker

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:14 PM

I'm not sure; I had a link but I used a credit card for it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:42 PM

Your local pharmacy.

Edited by shepard, 09 January 2008 - 07:42 PM.

#4 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

What a helpful chap Shep is, eh?

You'll be able to use a cheque to buy Provigil from QHI - http://www.qhi.co.uk/list-text.asp

#5 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:18 AM

You'll be able to use a cheque to buy Provigil from QHI - http://www.qhi.co.uk/list-text.asp

I have used QHI multiple times for modafinil and adrafinil and I received the proper order every time. It was helpful because I misplaced my doctor's prescription for them and it appears that QHI, in some cases, doesn't require a prescription.

Recently, they have experienced credit card processing orders for reasons I haven't looked into. I believe they now have an alternative credit card processing alternative in place. I haven't tried this alternative payment mechanism.

#6 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:27 PM

I have used QHI multiple times for modafinil and adrafinil and I received the proper order every time. It was helpful because I misplaced my doctor's prescription for them and it appears that QHI, in some cases, doesn't require a prescription.

Recently, they have experienced credit card processing orders for reasons I haven't looked into. I believe they now have an alternative credit card processing alternative in place. I haven't tried this alternative payment mechanism.

QHI are a superb company - good prices and superb service. THey don't require prescription for Modaf in the UK.

#7 qemist

• 36 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

They still had problems as of Friday, when they asked me to let NUBRAIN charge my credit card.

#8 maison09

• 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:31 AM

Thank you so much for your great sharing ;)

maison de credit

#9 vesper

• 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:20 AM

Hey I've bought some original Provigil (from a European pharmacy, 94.73£) a few weeks ago. I used 7 tablets, now I've finished my exams and I would like to sell it. It's 23 tablets 100mg which I sell for 50£.
I'm based in the UK. I can ship it anywhere in the UK and Europe.
If you're interested, please get in touch!

#10 Imagination

• 350 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

Is it addictive and are there any withdrawal symptoms? I'm tempted to try it, is it worth it?

#11 NeuroByte

• 16 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:25 AM

the UK equivalent of this
http://usa.visa.com/...t_card_how.html

#12 finale23

• 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:56 AM

Does QHI ship to the states? And how does Provigil compare to Adderall? Thanks in advance!

#13 shjacob

• 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

Hey I've bought some original Provigil (from a European pharmacy, 94.73£) a few weeks ago. I used 7 tablets, now I've finished my exams and I would like to sell it. It's 23 tablets 100mg which I sell for 50£.

they legit ones? i'd take a few to try before buying them all. which pharmacy you use?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#14 snowy

• 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:18 AM

What's you're email Vesper?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users