* * * * * 1 votes

Do you have the gift of speech?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:11 AM

It would be awsome if we could get anybody with the gift of speech to start touring, or touring more to give speeches.

Aubreys speeches are powerful. You could give the speeches, redo them, make more etc..

This one is awsome.

Side note: If any body has the ability and would care to, could you please compile a list of good Aubrey quotes in audio and send it to me? Actually just post it on youtube and Ill get it from there. I need a compilation like that for some projects Ive got lined up.

Edited by brokenportal, 15 August 2008 - 12:13 AM.

#2 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:38 AM

It would be awsome if we could get anybody with the gift of speech to start touring, or touring more to give speeches.

Aubreys speeches are powerful. You could give the speeches, redo them, make more etc..

This one is awsome.

Side note: If any body has the ability and would care to, could you please compile a list of good Aubrey quotes in audio and send it to me? Actually just post it on youtube and Ill get it from there. I need a compilation like that for some projects Ive got lined up.

How much does it pay?

#3 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

How much does it pay?

The pay is indefinite.

#4 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:09 AM

I think we should definitely have speech tours! They're very powerful and effective!

There has to be a member of Imminst, the MFoundation or the WTA who is a professor. A professor who supports life extension is a powerful combo ;)

If speech tours begin, please come to my University please!

#5 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

I think we should definitely have speech tours! They're very powerful and effective!

There has to be a member of Imminst, the MFoundation or the WTA who is a professor. A professor who supports life extension is a powerful combo ;)

If speech tours begin, please come to my University please!

The most ambitious (yet still not terribly to ambitious or out of our range) of the projects that we have collected from members, compiled and developed a bit in the projects list we call LEEEP, is a campaign bus project on line 12.

One of its main objectives will be to set up venues as it tours and give speeches. All that is yet to be worked out but Im thinking probably elementaries, highschools, colleges, and health conventions. Please help work on this project if you can and are interested.

Another project that works with speeches is line 26, it is going to merge with line 9 for people to compile speeches and talking points, like a library to choose from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users