• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

help with immortality blogs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 williamhessian

• 86 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:36 AM

i am currently trying to write a condensed series of blog supporting why we should support immortality.

i am just wondering if i can get some feedback and criticism on part one of four: http://zombierobotfr...r-part-one.html

comments here or on the blog itself would be much appreciated. I have had many 'live forever' conversation with very inspiring people. i want to take my opinion (and the opinion of most of you reading this) and create this series of blogs which will eventually be a part of a little illustrated pamphlet i am creating. the ultimate goal is to create something that can raise a little money to support imminst and other immortality research.

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,074 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:27 AM

Good start. Keep it up.

#3 williamhessian

• Topic Starter
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:43 AM

thanks mind. i plan to.

one of my primary focuses in the next few years is to find ways to promote and raise money for immortality research. i hope it is successful.

Good start. Keep it up.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:42 AM

Illustrated pamphlet, great idea, so how is that going? Ill help if you want. I want to get something like that done too. Its something Ive been thinking about and looking through a lot for a year or more now but I forgot to add it into the projects list Im developing with the help of a bunch of people. I just added it to the end of project 4. If you want to help organize it there then let me know and we can all collaborate there. If youve got a different proposition for getting it going then let me know and Ill join in on that too.

#5 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:33 AM

I'm sharing with some zombie loving, couldn't care less about anti-aging friends--so we'll see if they post there ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users