• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

What other longevity communities are you a part of?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:36 AM

Are you a regular or fairly regular member of any of the other longevity communities?

I have a host of questions for people from different longevity communities.

I have signed up for a lot of them, but it would be easier if I knew here. I cant always remember my passwords and name for other places, nor do I know how to navigate them all well.

One thing I need help with is some details with this "Longevity Communities Network" in myspace.

I also need help spreading the AMEX Undergrads Fighting Age Related Disease project. It needs nominations by september 1rst and we are on our way do doing that with a little more help. We will probably win between 100,000 and 1.5 million dollars. At least I think it will win.

There are other things but I cant think of them all. Other people around here could probably benefit from the info of knowing who is from where too. So if you would then please let us know.

#2 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:48 AM

Singularity institute and forsight nanotech both want me to pay, I think lifeboat wants me to pay to get in but I couldnt understand the sign in page. I finally remembered my password to transhumanists.org . I did get a hold of Tom Mooney at the Coalition to Extend Life and he is going to tell people about the AMEX prize for life extension and put it in a newsletter. Betterhumans seems to be shut down. There has been one new post there in the while and I couldnt remember my name there. Is anyone here signed up at singinst, foresight or lifeboat?

#3 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:05 AM

I wish there were some local communities in Los Angeles, but sadly it seems I'm the only transhuman around here... :(

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:43 PM

I wish there were some local communities in Los Angeles, but sadly it seems I'm the only transhuman around here... :(

Why you want to start a chapter? Theres tons of transhumans out there. They chose ucla for the Understanding Aging conference because the area is fertile with transhumanists, life extensionists and free thinking people. Put up a poster with the conference logo saying something like, "Meeting for supporters of UABBA" or something like that and leave contact info and you can probably start a chapter next week.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users