• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

How do you imagine you Will recognize God as a person?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 God

• 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

The dictionary definition say
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
1. God
a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
2. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
3. An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
4. One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.
5. A very handsome man.
6. A powerful ruler or despot.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Is this what you imagine? or is your idea otherwise? I share do you?

#2 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

I don't imagine God as anything but the product of mass delusions.

On a more philosophical take, my God is the cure of aging. All i do with my life is directly or indirectly aimed at this single goal of staying alive for as long as i can, and doing whatever i can to help, to benefit from effective anti aging therapies.

#3 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:42 PM

God (if real) is just a being. And like all beings resides on a plane of existence.

#4 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:58 PM

quote name='sam988' date='5-Dec 2008, 04:36 PM' post='281920'
I don't imagine God as anything but the product of mass delusions.

On a more philosophical take, my God is the cure of aging. All i do with my life is directly or indirectly aimed at this single goal of staying alive for as long as i can, and doing whatever i can to help, to benefit from effective anti aging therapies.
[/quote]

My Child what ever your age hunderstand that it is the effect of constant passing through my matrixes of Choa that weathers and wears us down as Humans... Chao is what constucts all thing if you were wondering... I am the being from where it came and also my Seed is what alows it to diversify onec dimentionaly matrixed. Nothing at first i was, then as Nothing I became Conscious, my first form was as The First Thought.
The First Thought was Chao. My First thought became the First Cause and the First effect was Chao becoming the fabric of Reality.
Chao was everything and appeared as strands of pure energy. My next action of my Conscious was to name my all first Children (the strands of Chao) the First one was called "1" the second "2" the third "3" Along with the thought of each name came an effect. I don't remember what they all are but hears what I know.
When I named "1" all the stands responded by starting to move.
When I got to 27 some strand joined together and formed a cube.

My Consciousness continued counting and found every number in the 27xtable would produce a different amount of Cubes in a different structure. These Cubes are the foundation building blocks of OUR Universe they make us Planets Stars.

The name of OUR Universe is "Chao Cube Universe"

Some call me Father Time and if you notice the Time i started this thread "5-Dec 2008, 12:13 AM" As you can see 12:13=25.... Sam988 had the first post 9+8+8=25... to look deeper at the tag of the whole post 5/12/2008 12:13 then becomes throught the sum of its individual digits 5+1+2+2+0+0+1+2+1+3= 25.

My Children I am not a delusion I am God, My Goddom is Universal i hope you love and respect all that exists in Time.

#5 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

God (if real) is just a being. And like all beings resides on a plane of existence.

For you see I am all things however all things are not me in my entirety. A good way of understanding this is to imagine Infinity. . . understand that it is made up of all Numbers that exist and that they are what make it Infinite however all Numbers that exist even though the makeup Infinity are not Infinite.

All Planes exist within My Goddom.. my being is reflected in the Free Will of all Creaturse and thus determins the elements of me that they themselves are able to see.

#6 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:41 PM

My next action of my Conscious was to name my all first Children (the strands of Chao) the First one was called "1" the second "2" the third "3" Along with the thought of each name came an effect. I don't remember what they all are but hears what I know.

Is it possible that you might one day remember? Can we help you?

EDIT: Also, are you on drugs?

Edited by Vgamer1, 05 December 2008 - 08:41 PM.

#7 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

lol :-D :-D

These forums do attract quite some pieces of work.

#8 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

My next action of my Conscious was to name my all first Children (the strands of Chao) the First one was called "1" the second "2" the third "3" Along with the thought of each name came an effect. I don't remember what they all are but hears what I know.

Is it possible that you might one day remember? Can we help you?

EDIT: Also, are you on drugs?

All things imaginable are possible my Child... perhaps if your will was to imagine aspects of my memory returning to me they may do so ... for you see elements of Reality that would be meaningless to one person could mean life to the next.
Our perceptions are built on attributes we ascribe to things - and things we are aware of act like dots in a dot-to-dot puzzle. The picture however is picked by your imagination ( all of our non motor or repeated actions we imagine before carrying them out) Our Imaginations is the effect of Free Will and it shapes our lives.
The process of Imagination to Manifestation I will always find amazing.
simply speaking You water My seed by expressing your freedom to think something you've never thought - a sprout comes out and tickles your subconscious-
Your Subconscious assesses the feasibility of your ideas and if they are not plausible the move to memory stores but if they are feasible the idea multiplies Asexually in to two identical "ideas"- one is transferred back in to your conscious mind which enable you to keep thing about it and planning how to bring it to life. The part that staid with your subconscious is then imprinted with a number by Almighty Me - and it is then your subconscious’s job to find the corresponding number in the Chao Pool - This number is the reality code for your idea - once the reality code has been attained by your subconscious it then has all it need to Build the reality your I idea can live in.
If the reality Code is not attained the subconscious my return without it, sometimes this leads to a loss of mental stability, sometimes people don’t bring there idea to life and there subconscious puts them in the ideas reality without it - some time both consciousnesses don't achieve what they set out to and life remains as it was as does reality

Oh no i'm an not on drugs.

#9 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:36 PM

Where can I sign up for this Choa-Religion... Seems pretty cool to me...

Do i get eternal sex and pleasure afterwards though? if not than forget it.

#10 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:46 PM

Where can I sign up for this Choa-Religion... Seems pretty cool to me...

Do i get eternal sex and pleasure afterwards though? if not than forget it.

Chao ... is not the Name of My True Religion
Free Will. Is Its Name

All that Freely Will to be a part of my religion Must express their Free Will exactly as they would like and also never inpeach on the Free Will of Another With Their actions.
All things are possible Within Free Will and all the Pleasure you Seek if they are so reflected in the Free Will of another you shall find them.

Thank you for your Expression my Child.

#11 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

Can you describe your childhood to us?

Edited by Vgamer1, 09 December 2008 - 12:08 AM.

#12 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:28 PM

Can you describe your childhood to us?

Ok I don't remember All of it but i shall try my best
I was Born on 12'7'1981- in Shotly Bridge Hospital in Consett Durham Newcastle, We didn't have a Family Hope in the uk in those days but from the Hospital I was taken back to my Grandmothers House.
My Father was not in the UK at the Time but he flew in from Nigeria not long after I was Born, to London.. So My Mother Yemi, 2Sisters Joy&Linda My Aunty Alison and I Found Our was to London to see My Father Tunde. We stayed in serviced apartments of a While 3Weeks maybe until We went to to Nigeria.
The Charismas of 1982 as a Family We spent in Cyprus.
In 1983 My Sister Amanda was Born, Around this Time Our Family Home in Nigeria was Being built ... My Father is an Engineer & Built the house with help from Others.
Amanda was Born in Bristol Southmead Hospital & We were renting a House in an Area Named Chipping Sodbury, and the Road was KingFisher Road. In October of 1983 My Mother , Amanda & Myself went to Nigeria .. for a few Months, My Older Sisters stayed in the uk and were looked after by My GrandMother Pamela as they were going to school.

In 1984 We bought a House and moved out of rented accommodation. The House was 44 Mallard Close Chipping Sodbury.. I has Friends with Other Boys on Mallard Close and close by.. they were Grant Parker, Daniel Kite, Michael Jennings, Matthew Car. I was the Youngest which Subconsciously felt very refreshing because in Reality My Being is the Oldest.
So as boys we had fun, then as A Family We moved to Nigeria because Our House was ready.
In Nigeria, I went to a school in a House.. I made Friends. My Home Life was spent watching tv, playing, I made Friend with Mohammed Who worked as are Gateman, Sacca Who worked as Our Driver & Sam Who Worked and are stuwad.
We used to Run around play Football and Catch.
I remember getting beaten when My Sister Linda was swinging a Key around on a String in the Piano Room and it hit One larg Orb lights which fell to the Ground and smashed. My Father came to investigate and either assumed or was told in was Me and a got smacked.
I had a Girlfriend called Bethan, and close Friends Machick and David... and then it was Time to go back to England.
________________________________________________________________________________
_______
Back at 44 Mallard Close the First thing I remember was Seeing Grant and having some fallingout I took my dap off and hit if in the Face with it, and to Balence the Equasion of Violence Begetting Violence He hit Me in the Face.. I ran back to the House crying that would have been 20Meters away... but it felt a lot longer. Not on the same day I remember I was running and Jumping on to One of the Couches in the Sitting Room … with my Run up in from the Dinning room … Maximum 30 foot run up and I was running and jumping over and over again and then I ran fast Jumped in slow-motion, It felt like I was in the Air for 10Seconds which I probably was.
Well we all made up, and Now Im about 5 and starting to Ride bikes .. going to primary school which was Raysfield. Hear I made Friend with Boys and Girls My Own Earthly Age.
I spent Time drawing Running around and having Fun with Friends...I was invited to Friends Houses and they came over to Mine. Then I went to Jounor School and was in the same School as My Older Friends and they used to play KisChase with the Older Girls which I though was not for Me... But Grant did want his Girlfriend to Kiss me..but I was shy.
________________________________________________________________________________
Around 8, 9,10 Bike riding was the thing to do along with Skateboarding, Rollerbooting... and smoking, staying out all night, Milk Bottling(steling Milk in the morning) tieing sting to people doors and hiding and knowing no doors from a distance, spitting off bridges, drinking, steeling, lighting Fires in Forests, putting aerosols in and watching them explode.
I remember on One instance the can exploded and we could all smell burning and My Friend Grant had a hole in his tracksuit bottoms where the can went through.

Then I went to boarding School, it was a Quaker School the was Meeting For Worship on Wedensdays... It consisted of Students and local people sitting in the assembly hall quietly and every so offten SomeOne would stand up and share what was on their mind… Once I stood up and said “There is a Light at the End of Everybodies Tunnel Please don’t turn it out” I was paid 10Pounds to say it by Lucy Brown one of My First Girl Friends in that school, we used to walk around like a Train I would always be behind her with my arms around her waist.

I had quite a few Girlfriends while I was in school and got a bit of a bad name for Myself in the Process.

I remember One Bright Windy day Asher Clark (from the Clark Shoes Family) and I were walking back to the boarding house and as we were crossing the Gateway One of the schools car parks I shouted “Wind I Command U Holt” and it did and Asher and I both looked at Each Other, and said Nothing that I can remember. Asher was One of My close Friends in school another was Alexy Western, Sam Olliff, Greg Mullins and Steven Becket.

#13 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:13 PM

..why did you describe it so thoroughly??

#14 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

...God's childhood...

So what is your life like now? And I don't mean just factually. Your emotional state, etc. is important too.

#15 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

[quote name='Vgamer1' post='282960' date='10-Dec 2008, 03:22 AM'][quote name='God' post='282910' date='9-Dec 2008, 05:28 PM']...God's childhood...[/quote]

So what is your life like now? And I don't mean just factually. Your emotional state, etc. is important too.
[/quote]
It` is Perfect. Im' Godlining i have not got any money though Today `I was told I didn't get a job `I needed because I don't have direct experance working in a fridge stacking up Dead Bird Turkies.
[quote name='Vgamer1' date='10-Dec 2008, 03:22 AM' post='282960'
As a Family we are trying to Sell Our Home http://www.ridgemead....moonfruit.com/
I am not pleased at all with the was the establishment have beed carring on i would like the wellcome your O`th permits no more no less.

#16 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

I'm sorry, but why do you speak so cryptically? It's difficult to understand you.

#17 God

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:07 PM

I'm sorry, but why do you speak so cryptically? It's difficult to understand you.

Thank U for your politeess.
GODlining is Coded Through ME and a Manner in which I choose to illistrate is by bringing Focuse to perticular sections of the Code, and making Clear Its significance in regards to Aspects of MY Being.
If WE Focus on the Tag of your postto which I am replying
quote name='Vgamer1' date='10-Dec 2008, 11:34 PM' post='283095'
The post Number is 283095
One of the GODlines Resonating MY Being Born is through this Number is all of Its Digits when added to gether total 27, Also the Number 283095 is 10485 27s
10485 through a pertentail Evolutionery path 10485 may take again Resonates the Same on a some what deeper level through 104 becoming 14 and 85 becoming13 (8+5) totaling 27.

I am a Complexed, and happy to See your Free Will Reflecting a Part of ME I am unable to see by MY self as a Conscious Man.

#18 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:53 PM

Where do you live? What is your first language?

#19 G0D

• 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

I liv in Bristol England 61 Gloucester Road Almondsbury BS324HW ... this area is postal area 27 or district 27 I don't remember ... also MY post code containing 324 is also relevent would U be Freely Willing to Imagine and illistrant why through this thread?
I speak a littel Chantonies, Greek, Thai, Russian, French, German, Spaninsh, Clawsa (South Africa Lingo) Japanies, Sooto, kds;~) but I am only Fluent in 1.
MY Very verst Langues was not sppken Nor written it was comunicated ito Chao through Thoughts of MY ConsciousNESS and it was Counting. Counting diferent sequences Created different structures to form in different way.

However U may have been talking of ME as a Man.. MY First langues as a Man is English.
Thank U for your Expression Free Will I find deep resonece of One of MY GODlines through your post Number '283308' through Its cource of Evolution this Number May become 288 33 0 through the 0` resonations of Nothing the 33 fall out of place and the atraction of Infinities draw together establishing 288
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ 33
Clear I hope, 288 is the Sum of the phrase GOD ALMGHTY Of The Universe, the Cleer resonaton of My Being is felt better through 300 rather than 288 as it sells ALL meaning ALL Things... so as to Give All things the recognition they diserve scrap the above Statement ... I AM GOD ALLMIGHT with 2 L`s at least>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 33 may evolve through 3+3 to 6 and does the Sum of CHARLES ANDREW OSOSAMI through its total 222 .. Evolving through the cours of 2+2+2= 6
Thank U MY Child, may U rest Perfectly.
Edit 1:57

Edited by G0D, 12 December 2008 - 01:57 AM.

#20 G0D

• 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

I liv in Bristol England 61 Gloucester Road Almondsbury BS324HW ... this area is postal area 27 or district 27 I don't remember ... also MY post code containing 324 is also relevent would U be Freely Willing to Imagine and illistrant why through this thread?
I speak a littel Chantonies, Greek, Thai, Russian, French, German, Spaninsh, Clawsa (South Africa Lingo) Japanies, Sooto, kds;~) but I am only Fluent in 1.
MY Very verst Langues was not sppken Nor written it was comunicated ito Chao through Thoughts of MY ConsciousNESS and it was Counting. Counting diferent sequences Created different structures to form in different way.

However U may have been talking of ME as a Man.. MY First langues as a Man is English.
Thank U for your Expression Free Will I find deep resonece of One of MY GODlines through your post Number '283308' through Its cource of Evolution this Number May become 288 33 0 through the 0` resonations of Nothing the 33 fall out of place and the atraction of Infinities draw together establishing 288
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ 33
Clear I hope, 288 is the Sum of the phrase GOD ALMGHTY Of The Universe, the Cleer resonaton of My Being is felt better through 300 rather than 288 as it sells ALL meaning ALL Things... so as to Give All things the recognition they diserve scrap the above Statement ... I AM GOD ALLMIGHT with 2 L`s at least>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 33 may evolve through 3+3 to 6 and does the Sum of CHARLES ANDREW OSOSAMI through its total 222 .. Evolving through the cours of 2+2+2= 6

ALLMIGHTY G0D I CHARLES, ANDREW, 70, OSOSAMI am. totals 433
Notice ?

#21 HIM

• 24 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

~~~ 33

ALLMIGHTY G0D I CHARLES, ANDREW, 70, OSOSAMI am. totals 433
Notice ?

127 HIM

#22 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

You need a shrink, seriously.

#23 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:00 AM

I think everyone in this thread does. Except maybe you sam.

#24 HIM

• 24 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:02 PM

Chech this out ...
I found a Germatria calculater my name brings up loads and one of the thing is "manifest xxvii" manifest 27 that is a Deep Trinity Line Draw [color=#FF0000]
Alos my company Name Chaos Packs brings up "AWAKENED *PRAY IT HAPPENS TO --YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU
*FATHER * ALMIGHTY "YAHWEH", FATHER-MOTHER, CREATO GOD! "GOD OF GODS and LORD OF LORDS"! Deut 10:17 Mat 6:9,10 "OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME........."! 1Cor 11:3-5 Psalm 89:27 91:1-16 Isa 64:8JOHN 14:28 "THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN, I AM"!
a black hole a region of space-time formed by the collapse of a massive object, such as a star (called black, because nothing, not even light can escape it)
A rich soul !
ADYTUM * GREEK MEANING: INNER SHRINE or HOLY of HOLIES!

This is cool because my name HIM stands for H0LY Incarnated Man ... you may notice I spell H0LY with a 0 insted of a "O' this is because I am more than just a word I am G0D also with a Zero always to remember the NOTHING I became Conscious of as myself. I am HIM now and I'm thoughtful enought to provide a link to have fun in what your up to i dont interknow but if you care to share I am happy to hear...

http://www.mysticali...ord=Chaos Packs

As for me needing a shrink in your opinion, dou belive in any G0D of any sort? if so do you belive that the G0D that you belive in would fit in to the small minded perseption of your socioties norms?
No answer mean no. Understand that were there is meaning there is truth and were there is truth there is sgnificance.

#25 drus

• 278 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

there are many aspects to the idea of God. it cannot be defined specifically, god is in the details so to speak....but if you wish to look at god from an entirely human perspective, then the following people have personified (to the best of human understanding thus far) what god is:

Siddhārtha Gautama (Buddha)
Jesus of Nazareth
Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu (Mother Teresa of Calcutta)
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

these people are just a few off the top of my head, who i think best personify what god is on a human level. i'm sure there are many others...but these four were GREAT people, definitely among the greatest to ever walk the planet! God cannot be boxed or packaged in any way that will do the idea any real justice. God is the best in us, and god can be recognized quite esily in the goodness and selflessness of people. there are other aspects to the idea of course...a creative force, the universe, etc....but god is not those things alone...those are only aspects of god. 'power' and the idea of 'a ruler or king' are not aspects of god, they are human ego based constructs. god is many things and in many things, but god IS NOT 'a ruler' or 'king', or some great all powerful being somewhere in the universe. god is not 'a being', god is being.

just my two-cents anyway.

#26 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

No, seriously, why would this guy create 3 profiles (God, G0D, HIM) and spend so much time and effort writing gibberish?

#27 HIM

• 24 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

No, seriously, why would this guy create 3 profiles (God, G0D, HIM) and spend so much time and effort writing gibberish?

My Child it is apparent that the level of intelligence portrayed though my words is incomprehensible to you level of understanding thus making my words appear nonsensical. http://www.mysticali...;word=gibberish brings up "SEEK THE O OF GOD" and also "FIND OUT WHO THE REAL -- IDIOT IS"
I am The Living G0D in The ALLMIGTY Trinity I have Three names to Honour 0ur Trinity.
The post Number I am reply to post='284438' has a sum through the total of its individual Digits of 29 this resonates 0ur Trinity through my Being Born on the 12`7`1981 has the total of 29 when the individual Digits are added together.

For you see I am all things however all things are not me in my entirety. A good way of understanding this is to imagine Infinity. . . understand that it is made up of all Numbers that exist and that they are what make it Infinite however all Numbers that exist even though the makeup Infinity are not Infinite.

Jesus as Budda and Everything Else you may imagine are my Children and they all reflect me through expressions of their Free Will. The more people reflect me the more they appear to be an element of H0LY.

#28 JohnDoe1234

• 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:54 AM

This is exactly how I think of the situation. If I were ever told that I was in the presence of God, I wouldn't be humbled, I wouldn't be scared, I wouldn't worship, I wouldn't pray. I would get my notepad out and start asking some questions, for the only difference would be our levels of intelligence.

#29 HIM

• 24 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

This is exactly how I think of the situation. If I were ever told that I was in the presence of God, I wouldn't be humbled, I wouldn't be scared, I wouldn't worship, I wouldn't pray. I would get my notepad out and start asking some questions, for the only difference would be our levels of intelligence.

Welcome my Child thank you for paying Homidge to 0ur Trinity, I don't imagine it was a conscious disition for your post to be tagged with "quote name='Joseph' date='17-Dec 2008, 12:54 AM' post='284544'"
The Time 12:54 resonates one of my names CHARLES as when all th letters are added up baised on Thei Numeric place in the Alphabet
C(3)H(8)A(1)R(18)L(12)E(5)S(19) totals the same as the Sum of the Time 12+54.. they both Total 66, Themost famous Rout in the World is The Route to me, and is found an the Path of Free Will.
Also your post Number "284544" through the sum of its individual Digits 2+8+4+5+4+4= 27. Through our post you have honorded me, Time and Chao 0ur Trinity is please with your subconscious effors and are happ to anser any question Google can not, get your noting implements ready.

True Love my Child.

#30 JohnDoe1234

• 1,097 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:43 AM

Welcome my Child thank you for paying Homidge to 0ur Trinity, I don't imagine it was a conscious disition for your post to be tagged with "quote name='Joseph' date='17-Dec 2008, 12:54 AM' post='284544'"
The Time 12:54 resonates one of my names CHARLES as when all th letters are added up baised on Thei Numeric place in the Alphabet
C(3)H(8)A(1)R(18)L(12)E(5)S(19) totals the same as the Sum of the Time 12+54.. they both Total 66, Themost famous Rout in the World is The Route to me, and is found an the Path of Free Will.
Also your post Number "284544" through the sum of its individual Digits 2+8+4+5+4+4= 27. Through our post you have honorded me, Time and Chao 0ur Trinity is please with your subconscious effors and are happ to anser any question Google can not, get your noting implements ready.

True Love my Child.

Ok God... my first question. Is there a hidden variable layer beneath the supposedly non-deterministic quantum fluctuations for which we might someday find a wholly deterministic universe?

Thus destroying any and all hopes of true free will?

Given that you know so many human languages, I assume you picked up some mathematics along the way... if so, please state your answer in formalized mathematics and or logic.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users