• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Imminst Calendar.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 solbanger

• 215 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

Do we still have plans for an Imminst calendar? I remember way too many cooks in the kitchen stirring ideas around when it was proposed. Lots of concepts burned up the thread then the topic seemed to fizzle into steam. Where's my calendar for 2009?

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:51 AM

I think Im going to be ordering some around the middle of January. I was looking through and talking with suppliers and I found a decent deal on those kinds of calandars where all the months are on the same page, and then it will have a big imminst logo in the background and some info around the edges. I was just going to order them for myself to spread around but if you or anybody can think of a good reason to order a ton of them then I could look into a deal for a larger quantity. One of the things Im planning on doing is offering them as incentives for things like joining meetings or responding to certain topics or something like that. Before I order them though Im thinking about the possability of having certain days pre loaded with imminst events but I cant think of anything to add at the moment, and maybe nothing if I get them. I was thinking though maybe something like, the dates set to reach certain project goals or meetings times or something. If you or anybody can think of anything that would go good with that then let me know.

#3 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:58 AM

You can now find some imminst calendars in the imminst store at http://imminst.org/store

There are 3 stores in there.

You can find it more directly at http://cafepress.com/imminst

sponsored ad

• Advert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users