• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

New Telomerase Activator - Questions for Forum

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Telomerase Activator Product Suggestions (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Which product would you most like to see?

1. Capsules (5mg Cycloastragenol per cap) (18 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

2. Liquid with dropper (30 day supply) (9 votes [26.47%])

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

3. Lotion / Cream / Moisturizer formula (4 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

4. Sell single 300mg capsules for DIY folks (2 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

5. Other (please post your own answer) (1 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

Hi Guys,

I need some input from you all, as you have helped steer our company in the right direction in the past. We currently have a limited amount of dietary supplement called Cycloastragenol (50% Purity) that has just cleared imports and FDA inspection. Originally the objective was to provide a new capsule for our customers. However because we already offer the 100mg capsule of Astral Fruit with Chitosan formula at a lower price, now... I am not so sure. We are considering pricing a 30 day supply (10mg daily of the 50% material) at about $105 or maybe a little less.

Here are some suggestions we are considering:

1- Capsules
2- Cycloastragenol in Liquid with dropper (30 day supply - since it is in liquid, you can take buccaly or mix in favorite cream, etc)
3- Add it to a Lotion or moisturizer
4- Sell single 300mg capsules, so folks can drop it into their own 30 day supply of liquid vitamins.
5- Other??

Please post if you have another idea. Please remember this is just a dietary supplement from Astragalus.

thanks
Anthony Loera
RevGenetics

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 23 June 2009 - 08:28 PM.

#2 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

ask that james green or james grant guy

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

Hi Prophets,

Actually his email I received earlier, prompted this little post.
I just wanted to get the rest of the folks opinions on this as well.

thanks
A

ask that james green or james grant guy

#4 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

what was his opinion? I'm curious

#5 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:08 PM

He emailed me and asked when I was coming out with a cream ... (he was talking about astragaloside iv).

That email prompted me to make this post to ask about the cycloastragenol product as well as email him back about it.

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 23 June 2009 - 10:11 PM.

#6 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

Regarding the possible topical formulation, would that be noticeable? My impression was that since skin is constantly regenerating, telomerase must (sometimes?) be active in order to keep you from hitting the Hayflick limit. I don't really know, though. Have people seen improvements in skin with TA-65 or Astral Fruit when dosed orally?

#7 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

Hi niner,

besides geron applying for a general patent on a "cream" formulation, another company is trying to patent a cream as well.
Although patents usually are for a very specific formulation, we can see that Geron specifies much faster healing on human skin, and shows pictures in the patent application... of course this is somewhat expected as lobsters use a high degree of telomerase to regrow limbs, (not that I think this can support regrowing a human limb...just help healing a bit)

We of course would not claim this, as a cream we would only consider a unique formulation of cycloastragenol to support cellular health along with a few other things.

Cheers
A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 24 June 2009 - 12:43 PM.

#8 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

I just checked the votes...

You guys aren't making it easy.

:D

A

#9 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

I just checked the votes...

You guys aren't making it easy.

:D

A

Thanks...

I just checked again, and it is a tie between capsules and the bottle with a dropper for buccal delivery...
hmmm... 56 unique folks read this post but only about 10-13 votes?

I will wait a bit more.

Cheers
A

#10 saxiephon

• 79 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

Hi!
In reading through Vince's firewall site he indicates dramatic hair restoration through the use of astragulus and Astral Fruit. Possibly the use of the solution directly on the scalp could promote reactivation of hair stem cells. What are your thoughts?

#11 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:51 AM

Hi!
In reading through Vince's firewall site he indicates dramatic hair restoration through the use of astragulus and Astral Fruit. Possibly the use of the solution directly on the scalp could promote reactivation of hair stem cells. What are your thoughts?

Come to think of it, I remember reading that too. That's a pretty dramatic result, and could really change the picture in the telomerase extension field.

To get back to the topic of the poll, for a given compound, it will be more stable as a solid than as a solution. Thus from a shelf life standpoint, I'd be more in favor of a solid formulation unless we know there's not a problem with degradation in the solution version.

#12 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:15 PM

Ok folks, I appreciate the voting.

I can say that the material was released today, to make capsules.

Although I have to admit I was that close to green lighting the liquid with dropper... yes, very very close. Thank you Mr. Green for your follow up email, it gave me alot to think about.

It's likely we will do that with our next batch depending on how the market reacts.

thanks again everyone.
A

#13 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

Hi!

Come to think of it, I remember reading that too. That's a pretty dramatic result, and could really change the picture in the telomerase extension field.

Link?

#14 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

Hi!

Link?

Ok, I went and found it, and it wasn't really that dramatic. It would be a dramatic result if it was dramatic, but it's not that hot. Sorry. It would be better to say that if telomerase extension results in significant regrowth of hair, that would be very dramatic. There is actually some evidence in a mouse model that TERT overexpression causes proliferation of hair follicle stem cells, but in this experiment it was done transgenically.

Anyway, here's a link; it's all the way at the end of this section: http://www.vincegiul...rteningFirewall

#15 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

Anthony,

I'm guessing if you release a capsule form of cyclo, you would think about discontinuing astral fruit? I hope not, because astral fruit is a very affordable product to enhance telomerase. I see myself continuing to use it for a long time and a major reason is the affordable price point. I don't believe I'm alone in this sentiment. thanks.

#16 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

I like the Astral Fruit's unique formulation, it will not be discontinued.

Cheers
A

#17 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

GREAT!

#18 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

No problem mrak1979.

As soon as the capsules for the new Cyclo are completed I will let folks know.

thanks
A

#19 iCare

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

Hi Anthony,

There a people that are DIY vs that don't mind to pay extra for caped product and then there are that can't have fillers and also that want to get dose that actually works.

So, it depends on how often person would need to dose a day and what is daily intake should be. Let say its an agent that goes through a body very fast, so someone would need to dose 4 times a day, then you divide daily dose by 4 and make it into a cap without fillers. If someone on ketogenic diet even small amount of filler may put them out of it.

I would rather have no filler and cap look somewhat empty than have it diluted with filler. But I also would rather buy bulk packed in amounts that are good for 2-4 weeks of use at proper dose, that way it would not spoil and still be bulk.

Mega did 60g pack of Res and he wasn't the first one to do it that way. Whether you take 2g -> 60/2 = 30 days or 2.5g -> 60/2.5 = 24 days or 5g -> 60/5 = 12 days

So based on what the item do it same way 1 caped & 1 bulk.
I mean its what I think on the subject.

I am Max, and I care.

#20 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

Hi Max,

We are talking about the Cycloastragenol product.

The cycloastragenol needs some filler, as 10mg is such a small dose per capsule.

For DIY folks I suggested 300mg capsules, so that they can divide the capsule contents out into 30 days, however you would definitely need a scale for this as measuring milligrams is quite different than measuing full grams.

Most votes so far, are for capsules... which is what we are scheduling at this time.

Cheers
A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 03 July 2009 - 06:52 PM.

#21 iCare

• 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

I know we were talking about Cycloastrageno, I was just giving an example of another product.
Max

Edited by iCare, 04 July 2009 - 01:41 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#22 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

ok, got it...

According to the votes, capsules come first then... maybe the liquid.

Cheers
A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users