• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

imminst.org/tv and Derek indefinity tv

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 thestuffjunky

• 94 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:06 AM

Imminst.org/tv is teaming up with Derek Indefinity TV here in this topic. Book mark this interaction central of chat, videos, live shows and more.

Derek Indefinity TV and chat

ImmInst TV and chat
Streaming .TV shows by Ustream

Main Page: imminst.org/tv

Edited by brokenportal, 16 October 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#2 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:21 AM

Hi derkee78 and welcome (officially :) )!

#3 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

okay cool USTREAM with aubrey degrey. i have a new ustream channel up go there and see the plan for the show. history channels' thats impossible: eternal life w/aubrey degrey to be shown on the channel. brokenportal and i will have details later for a trial run this weekend. complete open chat. contact me or brokenportal for ideas and information

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:42 PM

Code to enable ustreamers to chat as "ustreamer" with out having to register:

/mode #an-immortalist-life -m

Edited by brokenportal, 16 October 2009 - 07:44 PM.

#5 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:08 PM

IMMINST vote/poll at . just seeing if ppl are coming over and if they came from imminst....

#6 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

IMMINST vote/poll at . just seeing if ppl are coming over and if they came from imminst....

science and technology is awesome... come over to and learn more about it...

#7 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:59 PM

hello, it maybe easier to look at my topics and posts to understand who i am, but i have to many visions that are to familiar to others or maybe a ton more that havnt been thought. i would love to share a bunch on http://www.imminst.org/tv chat. this chat room is the future of letting everyones ideas out. i am game to listen, suggest and argue. all of these are the backbone in getting science ideas out.... please PM me and we can set-up a date and time and i will host. this has been approved by a director that suggested this would be the best room for my millions of thoughts i juggle every minute...

<object id="utv_o_791727" height="320" width="400" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param value="http://www.ustream.t...h/live/1124101" name="movie" /><param value="true" name="allowFullScreen" /><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess" /><param value="transparent" name="wmode" /><param value="viewcount=true&autoplay=false&brand=embed&" name="flashvars" /><embed name="utv_e_299458" id="utv_e_787389" flashvars="viewcount=true&autoplay=false&brand=embed&" height="320" width="400" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" src="http://www.ustream.t...h/live/1124101" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>

<embed width="563" height="266" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="channelId=1124101&brandId=1&channel=#derkee788132&server=chat1.ustream.tv" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com...getflashplayer" src="http://www.ustream.t.../flash/irc.swf" allowfullscreen="true" />

Also meet me at imminst.org/tv

hay thank you for the welcome...

#8 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:36 PM

so, it seems a few imminsts have come over to my channel at and asked why the IMMINST chat is gone..... i dont know, however, please stick around and type in my chat...

#9 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:21 PM

EBSCO is my new job. and i just did a google and found an ad 5 hours old http://www.reuters.c...009 PRN20091014. it appears EBSCO has been around for almost 70 years. the company just "Northern Light Adds 4,000 Bio-Pharma, Health Sciences and General Business News and Journal Sources from EBSCO Publishing EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection and Business Source Corporate now available for mutual customers in Northern Light Single Point strategic research portals". What is northern light? "About Northern Light Northern Light has been providing strategic research portals, business research content, and search technology to global enterprises since 1996. Northern Light's current clients include Fortune 100 market leaders in information technology, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, energy, financial services and insurance, transportation, retailing, and electronics. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with a development center in St.Petersburg, Russia, Northern Light Group LLC is a profitable, privately-held, self-funded company with more than 50 employees.

so if you guys get a phone call to renew a subscription to magazine(s), and the rep. is from EBSCO, dont hang up. you are supporting not only me, a publication company and LIFE EXTENSION

i can be found (before work at 5:30pm est) at, well, you are already on my ustream in this topic....

Edited by thestuffjunky, 14 October 2009 - 07:33 PM.

#10 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

im curious on how many people on here or in life extension REALLY advocate the research and promote the concept? i find it difficult to accept that there are 1000s of members here and among many other sites and organizations. i do my internet research(its my job as a LEist) and i do an imminst search and NOTHING comes up.
you are telling me that EBSCO and northern light releasing 4000+ bio medical publications and journals to the public is a step in the future. or what about obama and the A4M medical group in 2012. or heres one, new release from the DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. science and health grades are being accredited for college now. this means as a high school student, SCIENCE and HEALTH gets partial credits IF they pursue science....

SO WHY DOSNT ALL THESE LIFE EXTENSION PEOPLE RESPOND TO THESE TOPICS I POST?

please chat in the box where you see the video above......

#11 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

You can't become upset when people don't reply to your threads. That especially won't get you positive attention.

Honestly, I would try to clean up your grammar a bit and use less caps lock. Not trying to be rude, just blunt.

#12 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

You can't become upset when people don't reply to your threads. That especially won't get you positive attention.

Honestly, I would try to clean up your grammar a bit and use less caps lock. Not trying to be rude, just blunt.

not being rude, just being real...

i dont care if they dont care, but LE needs more advocates who do really care....

there is always news out there that is pertinent, however, there are some that are just flat out important...

ps, i may come off rude, but that is what draws reactions....
people will remember a person or a topic that irrated them over one that they just simply agree with...
just getting it out there...

#13 Vgamer1

• Guest, F@H
  • 763 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

not being rude, just being real...

i dont care if they dont care, but LE needs more advocates who do really care....

there is always news out there that is pertinent, however, there are some that are just flat out important...

people will remember a person or a topic that irrated them over one that they just simply agree with...

I wasn't saying you're rude. I was saying I was trying not to be rude.

#14 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

It's not a good way to get them to agree with you, though. If you irritate people enough, they will just add you to their ignore list, then they won't see your posts anymore. If a particular forum contains too much noise and irritation, people may add the entire forum to their forum ignore list. Then not only do they not see your posts, they don't see any posts in, for example, the Immortality Institute forum. Thus, it's better to be nice, use spell checking, and take it easy with the CAPS if you want people to pay attention.

#15 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

It's not a good way to get them to agree with you, though. If you irritate people enough, they will just add you to their ignore list, then they won't see your posts anymore. If a particular forum contains too much noise and irritation, people may add the entire forum to their forum ignore list. Then not only do they not see your posts, they don't see any posts in, for example, the Immortality Institute forum. Thus, it's better to be nice, use spell checking, and take it easy with the CAPS if you want people to pay attention.

im not going to keep going with this, however, if persons cant handle in 'type' a few strong opinions or off grammar typing, then oh well. its almost as if they are taking away a TV channel because they didnt like the commercials... not my fault...

#16 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

Replying to hi im derkee78. this topic is my many ideas and questions

hello, it maybe easier to look at my topics and posts to understand who i am, but i have to many visions that are to familiar to others or maybe a ton more that havnt been thought. i would love to share a bunch on http://www.imminst.org/tv chat. this chat room is the future of letting everyones ideas out. i am game to listen, suggest and argue. all of these are the backbone in getting science ideas out.... please PM me and we can set-up a date and time and i will host. this has been approved by a director that suggested this would be the best room for my millions of thoughts i juggle every minute...

#17 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:03 AM

VISITOR

LOOK AT THE TOP CHAT

I AM THERE

#18 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:38 AM

TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SCIENCE....

#19 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

LIFE EXPECTANCY WATCH IS NOW HERE

http://images.busine..._patents/19.htm

#20 thestuffjunky

• Topic Starter
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:27 PM

wish i could still stream... my internet is to slow.... thank you all for still coming to the looping video.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users