Photo
- - - - -

Lecithin & Piracetam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 garfildbg

• 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:12 PM

Please if someone can tell me what is proper dose of lecitin when taking with piracetam (4.8 g per day divided in 3 doses). Should I take lecithin before piracetam or after? And how much time before or after. I am currently of 2.4 g of soy lecitin divided in two doses.

Thanx

#2 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

All your doses sound fine to me. I used to use lecithin, and got pretty good results. I would take lecithin before piracetam. However lecithin contains a lot of omega 6, which can cancel out the benefits of omega 3's. I now use CDP-choline for for acetlycholine source, and phosphatidylserine from Jarrow. I find them superior to lecithin, enough to make the cost worth it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 The Likud Is Behind It

• 112 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

I took piracetam and lecithin a couple years ago. I've since dropped the piracetam and take AlphaGPC for choline. However, I never noticed a difference when playing with the timing of the two. I ended up taking them like I took all my supplements, at the same time in the morning. It worked as good as anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users