Photo
- - - - -

nootropics questions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PhDStudent

• 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

I want to do a trial with some beginner nootropics..

was thinking to try P5P with tyrosine. is 300mg P5P with 1g tyrosine a good ratio? If I take that often, would it become anticholinergic? what about tyrosine alone?

i also want to try cdp choline, with DHA i suppose in the goal of increasing phosphatidylcholine in my brain. do u guys also throw in Pantethine, in the goal of promoting Acetyl CoA (to form acetylcholine from hydrolyzed phosphatidylcholine)? if so would 300mg pantethine with 500mg cdp choline be a good ratio? For low-carbers, does pantethine blocks the breakdown of fatty acids like (I believe) niacin?

im also thinking of trying adenosylcobalamin, methylcobalamin, maybe Pyritinol (I'm surprised iherbs and luckyvitamins dont have Pyritinol). I already have sulbutiamine (arcalion). any comments? like what to take with what, what order, what not to take with what.

i was thinking of trying the tyrosine with the P5P as soon as i wake up. then maybe again later in the day. not sure when is best to take the cdp choline, how is best to take it. does it have a short half life?

I'm also thinking of throwing in some raw-cocoa nibs and mucuna pruriens (velvet beans). my next step would be, i suppose, to try alpha-gpc, piracetam, etc I'm thinking of ordering mostly NOW or Jarrow unless you suggest otherwise

Edit: I'm already getting phosphatydilserine with livers and lecithin. uridine ok with brewers yeast (and in cdp choline, from what i read)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users