• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Remix of Eisenhower's D-Day speech, with indefinite life extension theme

indefinite life extenison d day eisenhower great speeches calling duty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

Researchers, Marketeers and Philanthropists of the Movement for Indefinite Life Extension Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon the great crusade, to which humanity has striven these many centuries and possibly even eons. The eyes of all of existence, the eyes of gods and forces in the universe if there be, of all of infinity and eternity, past present and future are upon you. The hopes and prayers of life loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave allies on all fronts around the world, maybe even with the hopes of life forms on other planets backing us, you will bring about the destruction of the grim reapers death machine, the elimination of aging and diseases tyranny over the oppressed peoples of the world, and security for ourselves as a universe pioneering people.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is deeply engrained in our biochemistry, it is well equipped and time tested. It will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2011! Much has happened since agings triumphs of all of history. The science revolution has inflicted great defeats toward longevity. The industrial revolution bolstered this power magnificently. The technological revolution spelt out the end of disease. A meme offensive has seriously weakened the pro aging trance. Our fronts have given us over whelming leverage in weapons and munitions of aging war. We must now build a great army of trained soldiers.

The time is upon us, now is the time, we must strike now or become dead to these glories. The life loving people of the world march together to victory!

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the power in the memory of all the struggle that our ancestry has gone through before us to bring us to this cusp of this great and noble undertaking.

SIGNED: The Movement for Indefinite Life Extension

Edited by brokenportal, 03 November 2011 - 11:05 PM.

#2 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

I really like the changes you do to these speeches to make it MILE orientated.

#3 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:10 PM

I like them too. I love speeches like this, and its interesting to see how they might have talked about indefinite life extension. I want to do Kennedys Rice Stadium moon speech too. Do you want to help?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

Damn, the word "remix" made me expect music. Nevermind. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indefinite life extenison, d day, eisenhower, great speeches, calling, duty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users