- - - - -

Carphedon,Phenylpiracetam and Brain Tumor

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 brotherx

• 313 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:25 PM

Hi,

I just bought some Phenylpiracetam and did some addional internet research afterwards.
Below are the extracts which I have found. I thought this information might also be useful for you!

Best regards

Alex

"Carphedon,Phenylpiracetam (C12H14N2O2, 2-(4-phenyl-2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide) is a derivative of the nootropic drug piracetam. It was developed in Russia, and a small number of low-scale clinical studies have shown possible links between prescription of carphedon and improvement in a number of encephalopathic conditions, including lesions of cerebral blood pathways, and certain types of glioma."
(source: http://www.answers.com/topic/carphedon accessed:29.08.2007)

"A small number of low-scale clinical studies have shown possible links between prescription of Carphedon and improvement in a number of encephalopathic conditions, including lesions of cerebral blood pathways and certain types of glioma."
(source: http://www.knowcance.../cancer/glioma/ accessed:29.08.2007)

Definition of glioma:
"A glioma is a type of primary central nervous system (CNS) tumor that arises from glial cells."

#2 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:07 AM

Thanks in advance to report back about your experience. Phenylpiracetam is a quite interesting nootropic.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 brotherx

• Topic Starter
  • 313 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:44 PM

Hi Jack,

have you tried it yourself?

Best regards

Alex

Thanks in advance to report back about your experience. Phenylpiracetam is a quite interesting nootropic.

#4 brotherx

• Topic Starter
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:23 PM

My package from relentless improvement got catched and send back by customs!
So no experience report regardings this one!

Best regards

Alex

#5 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:52 AM

That's weird. Where do you live? I live in Canada and I got my phenylpiracetam from Relentless.

Yes, I tried it. It's quite powerful. Give energy, accelerate speed of thought and reflex. Somewhat similar to amphetamine.

#6 brotherx

• Topic Starter
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:35 AM

Really? That's intersting!
So did you experienced a crash or a harsh come-down?

I life in Germany

That's weird. Where do you live? I live in Canada and I got my phenylpiracetam from Relentless.

Cheers

Alex

Yes, I tried it. It's quite powerful. Give energy, accelerate speed of thought and reflex. Somewhat similar to amphetamine.

#7 spacey

• 241 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:54 AM

Yeah I feel quite eager to try this myself, anyone has got good feedback on it?

#8 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:39 PM

Not a crash but I think I developed some kind of tolerance. I will try it again someday (I still have some left over). It made my tinnitus worse so I couldn't take it too often. I'm on Wellbutrin now so I don't know if both could be mixed.

#9 brotherx

• Topic Starter
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:13 AM

Hi Jack,

thanks for the feedback! I guess I will not have the chance to try it in the near future ;-)
TTYL

Alex

Not a crash but I think I developed some kind of tolerance. I will try it again someday (I still have some left over). It made my tinnitus worse so I couldn't take it too often. I'm on Wellbutrin now so I don't know if both could be mixed.

#10 fight4life

• 35 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 06:36 PM

FEEDBACK

Yea I heard customs was blocking HGH for HRT programs. I just imagine them like "YES! We are really serving the good of society!" If your phenylpiracetam is getting snagged then I wouldn't be surprised. Call them, personally sign something, and have then dump it into a vaccum sealed bag and put it in a letter envelope... they won't touch it.

I take phenylpiracetam when I have a lot of tests. It's really good for cramming combined with pramiracetam and adderall. I took 2 doses of 400 mg of it yesterday early on and studied, no joke for 10 hours straight. I usually do 6 straight everyday so I've gotten used to it (hard major.)

It's way too expensive to use regularly. I use high amounts of aniracetam and it almost gets the same effect but not quite. Start at 100mg, then 200 mg, but you likely will not notice anything until 300mg at a time or more.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 tothepoint

• 58 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:59 AM

^Thanks for the feedback. I'm really interested in pramiracetam. Have you tried either phenylpiracetam or pramiracetam by itself on those study/cramming occasions?

Do you know of any problematic interactions between Phenyl. and Pram. and Adderall? Have you considered adding acetylcholine boosters when taking any of those nootropics?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users