- - - - -

.'.) Post Your Regimen ('.' An Introduction

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Leukippos

• 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

1) An Introduction

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking for six days.

How It Relates

Transparent reasons momentarily cast aside, I shall be using nootropics regularly in order to facilitate my imagination: My first encounter with the unbridled imagination occurred at the age of two as I "left my body" and flew out of a window; over the next decade I experienced many "supra-natural" incidences, converging all in waves upon religious thinking, yet soon flowing into music, arts, scientific thinking, et so forth. I am possessed of a neurosis akin to obsessive-compulsive disorder, compounded with a diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, and catalyzed intensely by paranoid schizotypal behaviour.+ Due to this paranoid schizotypal functioning, I am constantly imagining something: Who or what is watching, where it is, how it is; instead of allowing it to infect me fully, I indulge in chasing it through many creations, never letting it establish solidity in this reality.

It is for that reason I am able to keep a scientific perception: Once I realized that it's all in the mind, I came about to its control. The conjunction of a good imagination with the inducements of what is prevalent in my biological history, hallucinations (auditory and visual, but never constant schizophrenia), concludes within something I wish to flourish by using nootropics and other beneficial substances. This imagination can be a useful tool, applicable to science, the arts, and music.~

Having worked beyond harmful religion, I have come to label myself a Scientific Pantheist, Syncretistic Agnostic, and Rational Atheist. 

I have taken small amounts of piracetam and hydergine, together, and felt a little tingle.

I am again beginning to practice lucid dreaming.

+I do not believe that I have severe neurosis, I do not agree that I have Asperger's (it's extra-diagnosed!), and I have not been officially diagnosed with schizotypal disorder.

~I am striving to earn degrees over the coming years in Astronomy and Astrobiology (1) and Creative Writing (2), and the ideal regimen sure would help, by God!

What I Will to Ingest Per Diem

Piracetam, Aniracetam and Pramiracetam

Galantimine

Hydergine

L-Huperzine A OR Centrophenoxine OR CDP-Choline OR Alpha GPC OR Phosphatidylserine

Pyritinol

Vinpocetine

5-HTP 

N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine 

B-Complex

Beta Glucan

Gargantuan doses of Vitamin C

Creatine

L-Glutamine

Neptune Krill Oil

Serrapeptase

Bacopa

Cumin

Fo-Ti

Gingko Biloba

Ginseng 

Goji Berry

Gotu Kola

Rhodiola

New Chapter Organics

Mental Clarity

Native Man

Neurozyme

Probiotic All-Flora

SC Antioxidants

Herb Pharm

Athlete's Tonic 

Brain and Memory Tonic

Nervous System Tonic

Valerian Root

Kombucha

Green Tea

Black Teas

Herbal Teas

"Multivitamin"*

What I Am Swallowing Nearly Everyday

Tiny amounts of gingko [120 mg], rosemary leaf extract [50 mg], phosphatidyl-serine [30 mg], huperzine a [50 mcg], l-glumatine [300 mg], gotu kola [250 mg], choline bitartrate [100 mg]; creatine ['spoons]; rhodiola [100 mg - 200 mg]; melatonin [3 mg]; New Chapter: Mental Clarity, Native Man, Neurozyme, and Probiotic All-Flora; acetyl-l-carnitine [1000 - 1500 mg]; serrapeptase [500 - 1000 mg]; beta glucan [1000 mg]; indole-3-carbinol [300 mg] with broccoli extract [550 mg]; DIM [14 mg]; a multivitamin* containing A [5'000 iu], C [300 mg], D3 [2'000 iu], E as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate [90 iu], E as high gamma tocopherols [10 iu], K [300 mcg], B1 [50 mg], B2 [10 mg], niacin [50 mg], B5 [50 mg], B6 [50 mg], folic acid [800 mcg], B12 [100 mcg], biotin [2'000 mcg], calcium [34.5 mg], iodine [150 mcg], zinc [30 mg], selenium [200 mcg], copper [1 mg], manganese [2 mg], chromium [400 mcg], molybdenum [150 mcg], alpha lipoic acid [300 mg], decaffeinated green tea [200 mg], ubiquinone [100 mg], quercetin [100 mg], resveratrol [50 mg], red wine 30% extract [25 mg], grape seed extract [25 mg], lutein [6 mg], zeaxanthin [300 mcg], black pepper extract [5 mg]; many teas, including kombucha, green tea, black tea, and herbal teas.

What are your recommendations?

2) What Do You Consume?

Edited by Leukippos, 21 March 2009 - 12:31 PM.

#2 Leukippos

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

;)  Ah, yes,  :) that big list is absurdly expensive.  :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:23 AM

So how much does all that cost every month?

And you should definitely be taking a lot of fish oil for your brain health, I do not see that anywhere in your supplement regimen. I think this is a must.

On a side note: I would encourage you to get tested for infections that can cause mental symptoms such as toxoplasmosis, bartonella, and lymes disease. If you would like me to recommend a lab just ask.

#4 Leukippos

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

Hello!  :)

So how much does all that cost every month?

In the second list, the items from gingko to choline are in one capsule, taken twice daily; creatine, rhodiola, and melatonin are taken individually; one to two New Chapter capsules are taken daily; the acetyl-l-carnitine was purchased in capsules, but in bulk quantity, and two-three are taken daily; one serrapeptase capsule is taken daily, along with one beta-glucan capsule; the indole-3-carbinol with broccoli extract was a sample bottle which includes the DIM (I normally simply eat salad ;) ); the multivitamin is quite uncostly; the tea is cheap -- kombucha is too much :) .

The first list is a dream list.  :p

[...] And you should definitely be taking a lot of fish oil for your brain health, I do not see that anywhere in your supplement regimen. I think this is a must.

On a side note: I would encourage you to get tested for infections that can cause mental symptoms such as toxoplasmosis, bartonella, and lymes disease. If you would like me to recommend a lab just ask.

I take some Neptune krill oil, sometimes fish oil, and I eat a lot of eggs and a bit of fish.

I do own a cat, but my mother never owned a cat, and there wasn't a cat around when I was two. Many of those experiences are controllable, and I find them enjoyable. I have been on parasite cleanses, and I sustain a very healthy diet. Nevertheless, I will consider testing. What lab' do you recommend, and how much is it?  :~

Thank you for the reply!  :)

Edited by Leukippos, 23 March 2009 - 12:56 AM.

#5 Leukippos

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:47 AM

EDIT

Edited by Leukippos, 23 March 2009 - 01:45 AM.

#6 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:10 AM

I doubt a parasite cleanse would help if you had any one of those infections.

http://www.mdlab.com is a good lab.
- You can request a free test kit by printing this form out and faxing it to them: http://www.mdlab.com...patient_kit.pdf
- or you can e-mail info@mdlab.com requesting a PCR test kit, and a western blot test kit if you wanted to test for lymes disease

Clongen is also excellent, here is their price list:
http://clongen.com/m...diagnostics.php
Bartonella species - $200.00 would be the one

For the toxoplasmosis you could just get an ELISA test for that, you can get the Toxoplasmosis IgG done for $65 through http://www.Directlabs.com --> Go to "Tests", then select "Infectious Diseases" and you should see "Toxoplasma Ab IgG" near the bottom

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Leukippos

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

[...]

Thank you!

I've removed vinpocetine and huperzine from the list.

What's your experience with galantimine? Lucid-dreaming via galantimine: http://www.dreamview...ead.php?t=56119

Edited by Leukippos, 23 March 2009 - 04:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users