Photo

Trollish nonsense

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:08 AM

Please HELP. this GNC Resveratrol with Quercitin is causing Massive amoung of GAS. and some explosive Diarrhea.......What should i do ???????????

what dose?
  • like x 1

#2 FedAce

• Validating/Suspended, Guest
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

Please HELP. this GNC Resveratrol with Quercitin is causing Massive amoung of GAS. and some explosive Diarrhea.......What should i do ???????????

what dose?

It saids on the bottle 500mg. which brand should i buy and what dosage ? and can you give me their phone number so i can order it today ? I am Addicted to Resveratrol now. The energy it gives me is Addicting to say the least. Also do you get the Revgenetics,,,i think i used their product once before long ago and didn't like it much. that was the brand that i thought was giving me joint problems...

Edited by FedAce, 29 September 2010 - 01:26 PM.

• dislike x 1

#3 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

what dose?

It saids on the bottle 500mg. which brand should i buy and what dosage ? and can you give me their phone number so i can order it today ? I am Addicted to Resveratrol now. The energy it gives me is Addicting to say the least. Also do you get the Revgenetics,,,i think i used their product once before long ago and didn't like it much. that was the brand that i thought was giving me joint problems...

I do not use Revgeneticcs myself, though it is a fine product. I believe the stuff you are taking is 50% extract and gas would be due to excessive emodin. If you must buy from GND (many of us have little choice if we don't go mailorder) look for a 98% extract; if they do not say the percent for the extract, read the label carefully. For instance, Biotivia makes a capsule that states 511 mg Polygonum cuspidatum extract yielding 500 mg resveratrol, surely a 98% extract. As for energy boost, I've only heard of such effects with the impure extracts (50%) or from grape seed extracts so this may not solve your problem, which may be more extensive than anything cause by supplement use. Perhaps a break from supplementation as a wash out period, and reintroduction systematically with dose titration would be a good idea?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 FedAce

• 109 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:17 PM

what dose?

I do not use Revgeneticcs myself, though it is a fine product. I believe the stuff you are taking is 50% extract and gas would be due to excessive emodin. If you must buy from GND (many of us have little choice if we don't go mailorder) look for a 98% extract; if they do not say the percent for the extract, read the label carefully. For instance, Biotivia makes a capsule that states 511 mg Polygonum cuspidatum extract yielding 500 mg resveratrol, surely a 98% extract. As for energy boost, I've only heard of such effects with the impure extracts (50%) or from grape seed extracts so this may not solve your problem, which may be more extensive than anything cause by supplement use. Perhaps a break from supplementation as a wash out period, and reintroduction systematically with dose titration would be a good idea?

So you are saying RES is not supposed to give you energy ???? I thought that was very reason many people take RES ? what is GND ? is that a good company ? and can i just take the Highest strength right away ?
  • dislike x 1

#5 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:27 PM

So you are saying RES is not supposed to give you energy ???? I thought that was very reason many people take RES ? what is GND ? is that a good company ? and can i just take the Highest strength right away ?

My typo, sorry, I meant GNC where you said you got the res that is giving you gas. Not GND. Immediate feeling of energy is not something associated with pure resveratrol, though over several months one's aerobic capacity has been noted to increase.

I would recommend that you stop self-administering all supplements, as you do not seem to have capacity at this time to research or evaluate what you are doing.

#6 FedAce

• 109 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

My typo, sorry, I meant GNC where you said you got the res that is giving you gas. Not GND. Immediate feeling of energy is not something associated with pure resveratrol, though over several months one's aerobic capacity has been noted to increase.

I would recommend that you stop self-administering all supplements, as you do not seem to have capacity at this time to research or evaluate what you are doing.

but you said i should switch to Pure form then i will be fine ????? I am addicted now and i can't quit. this energy new boost of Aerobic boost is addicting ..
  • dislike x 1

#7 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

Agreed, please leave the forum! Hopefully these posts will be deleted, this has been a good thread up till now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users