No donation is too small. Every contribution – even one dollar – will help to reach our goal of unlimited lifespans. Remember, one million people donating one dollar will make one million dollars. Your donation also inspires people to take action – and that is a priceless contribution. Donate today and make a difference.
You can meet with a representative if you have any questions or want to discuss any donations further. Write to email@example.com
- General Donation (recommended) - Not sure which fundraiser to choose? Then this general donation option is the one for you. We use this fund for the next most pressing project from any across the board.
- Membership Donation/Join - Includes *Lifetime*, Yearly, or Monthly. Choose a membership donation and reap a host of rewards.
- General Dedicated Research and Development Fundraiser - Provides funds for things like lab equipment, resources, grants, and getting research initiatives up and running.
- Recently finished :Microglial Stem Cell Therapy Research Fundraiser
Donate HereCOMPLETE Thank You!
- Current most pressing fundraiser, through March 2012 Cryonics Research Fundraiser: Uncovering the mechanisms of cryoprotectant toxicity -Donate Here
- General Dedicated Marketing Fundraiser - Provides funds for marketing. We buy promotional material for events, do things like rent billboard space, take out internet ad space and etcetera. Donations help us get the word out further and wider.
Dedicated Research Fundraisers:
Dedicated Marketing Fundraisers:
Donate or invest with affiliates that are working with unlimited lifespans:
* Methuselah Mouse Prize and NewOrgan Prize - drive competition in creating longer lived mice and new organs by donating.
* Methuselah Foundation 300 - give 1,000 per year for 25 years to be in this elite club
* SENS Foundation Facebook and Causes.com 1,000 for $100 - Everybody donates $100 once 1000 people agree to do so.
* CEL - Coalition to Extend Life - work with government
* CAR - Campaign for Aging Research - conservative meme
* MaxLife - Maximum Life Foundation - life sciences investments